Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

Someone tried to rape me?

So I accidentally pressed 'female' as gender when I was loading in.

'Ok', I thought, that's fine, I'll be a slightly smaller player model to aim at.

Little did I know people playing DayZ are sick wacko ass maniacs (actually, I knew that).

I'm in the cherno supermarket trying to get some basic shit, some guy comes in with a lee enfield and says 'hey sexy thing'.

I wasn't on my usual computer I couldn't talk to him, so for all he knows I'm really a girl.

Then it gets WEIRD.

He starts asking me questions, are you a girl? Ever kissed a girl before?

Then he demands I 'cyber sex' him on direct chat.

'Tell me I'm in charge you slutty little fuck toy' he says.

Now, I'm going along with this because I really want to see what the conclusion is here.

'You're in charge, big boy ;)' I type.

After a few more minutes of lewd, sexual remarks(that I don't respond to) he makes a noise over direct chat, 'fiiiiiichaa!', then he sort of pants like a dog?

I'm pretty sure he pulled one out.

Then he says, 'Well, I'm done with you, fucking skank' and shoots me in the head.

Did I just get cyber raped on DayZ?

• Like 10

You should send this to playboy and see if they put it in the back of the magazines in the story section.

So I accidentally pressed 'female' as gender when I was loading in.

'Ok', I thought, that's fine, I'll be a slightly smaller player model to aim at.

Little did I know people playing DayZ are sick wacko ass maniacs (actually, I knew that).

I'm in the cherno supermarket trying to get some basic shit, some guy comes in with a lee enfield and says 'hey sexy thing'.

I wasn't on my usual computer I couldn't talk to him, so for all he knows I'm really a girl.

Then it gets WEIRD.

He starts asking me questions, are you a girl? Ever kissed a girl before?

Then he demands I 'cyber sex' him on direct chat.

'Tell me I'm in charge you slutty little fuck toy' he says.

Now, I'm going along with this because I really want to see what the conclusion is here.

'You're in charge, big boy ;)' I type.

After a few more minutes of lewd, sexual remarks(that I don't respond to) he makes a noise over direct chat, 'fiiiiiichaa!', then he sort of pants like a dog?

I'm pretty sure he pulled one out.

Then he says, 'Well, I'm done with you, fucking skank' and shoots me in the head.

Did I just get cyber raped on DayZ?

I don't know if you know, but Dayz is a breeding ground/training camp for pyschos
  • Like 2

Keep going, this is making me hawt

@KArowd

I think you mean Penthouse.

I have so many of those that the producers from A&E's Hoarders TV show called me up for a possible episode.

Edited by jblackrupert

would have been headshot at ..' hey sexy thing'.

Hmm, first I lol'd. A tiny bit. Then I got a little queasy. (but that could be just the beer) Then I thought; maybe, if and when we get the radios/longrange-comms in the game, the first thing we should do is set up a therapy hotline..? I imagine there'd be a whole lotta beans in that buisness.

Y'mean like you and your PVP addiction? Sucks I can't find that thread anymore, was an entertaining read.

• Like 1

Calculate how long it took between you accidentally clicking female and that happening to you. Now imagine how long it takes for every woman who plays DayZ. Every single one every single time.

I am sometimes amazed what anonymity and fake gender choosing will allow to happen. Oh Internet...

Neckbeards raping neckbeards, oh noes!

Seriously, unless proven otherwise, every "girl" you meet in online gaming is a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life).

Haha, I don't care if this is real or not, have my sardines.

you should have told him to go to the forums first and look at your avatar, at least that way you could have died a virgin... ;)

Edited by ptk