Sign in to follow this  
Nickprovs

Dominating Balota/Blowing Up The Tower/Stealing A Truck

For all the times I've gotten killed at this place, I thought it would be fun to reciprocate the feeling.

Edited by Nickprovs
  • Like 1

-25k humanity score? what a guy. and way to dominate with crosshairs on, and your dominating a beginner area... its like bragging after beating up a quadraplegic. pathetic really

• Like 2

This game needs its jokers to be interesting. And thanks, it's not like if I had played on a hardcore server I could've just used rangefinders or anything. Everyone has the same benefit in that server and it would've actually made us more prone to an ambush. And lastly, when you're geared out of your mind and have a large camp, you have to make your own fun.

Running around looking for other people's camps all day gets boring after a while.

Edited by Nickprovs

-25k humanity score? what a guy. and way to dominate with crosshairs on, and your dominating a beginner area... its like bragging after beating up a quadraplegic. pathetic really

Its just a game...

• Like 2

I hear ya, but killing people in a respawn area is sad really. Most people in Balota just spwned in at coast and are looking for gear before they get out of the south. So let me guess... you didnt loot them...hmm because you know they have nothing, because you have it all. Its harder and more dangerous to try to help people than shoot them.

lol just calling you out about your bragging about shooting noobs at starter region with player tags on.

you know, its a nice video, you guys worked great as a team. just saying

Edited by dms
  • Like 2

lol just calling you out about your bragging about shooting noobs at starter region with player tags on.

you know, its a nice video, you guys worked great as a team. just saying

Well thanks for the constructive criticism.

I thought the video was pretty damn funny... too bad there was all that artifacting :(