Sign in to follow this  
Cruwlity

Breach and Clear, anyone?

Okay, this is a story of one of my more successful and exciting murders.

This story starts in Elektrozavodsk. In the schoolhouse that is big building across for the supermarket. I was just strolling along, nearing the end of my Elektro looting run when I notice a flare in the supermarket. Now, I was on a low population server- Say, about eight people total. My thoughts when walking in this major coastal city was '' There's barely any people on the server. What are the chances that I will run into anybody?''

So, I scan the area around the flare for a couple minutes, knowing flares only last five, so somebody definatly was here recently, and I notice a group of three people, believe it or not. I notice them heading towards the firestation across from the church and run down the stairs as quick as I can without alerting any Zeds. I then proceed to stalk them, proning along the west side of the building - close enough to hear them talking over VOIP. I then evaluate the risks of making contact or waiting for the right moment to strike, when I hear one of them say over VOIP that they wanted to loot the church. In some time while they were in the firestation, the third member must have disconnected because he didn't enter the church, as one of the commentators below clarified.

The second individual protested and wanted to start heading to Stary Sobor because he was hoping to get a decent military-grade weapon. The other said that it was no problem because he had an SVD. This resulted in a small verbal conflict which ended in the looting of the church. These survivors then head over to the church and begin looting it as I slip around to the side to eavesdrop some more, when I hear one of them yell over the chat that they found a ghillie. Myself had never found one of these and was instantly jealous, making the decision to kill them.

But froze when I remembered that one had a SVD, knowing I couldnt just stroll right in there without being killed. This is the good part. I then recalled watching a youtube video not too long ago about being able to destroy walls of certain buildings with smoke grenades. I had three, being a newly spawned character and not having much else to loot aside from the AKM I picked up from the firestation in the outskirts of the city.

I threw all my smoke grenades at the side wall of the church, hoping it would collapse, as I had not used this tactic before. Surely enough, when the individuals were busy examining the ghillie, the wall gave away and I Rambo'ed in. I scanned the room for the individuals and found the one with the SVD, then proceeded to shoot him, resulting in him falling to the ground, dead. The less-equiped group member must have been caught up in his inventory because he was stationary momentarily. I noticed he had a makarov. which is when he started to realize what was happening and started to shoot at me. But I was ready for it. He managed to put a shot or two into me before my automatic weapon tore him apart. I then proceeded to kill the zombies that had aggro'ed from the firefight and looted the bodies.

The Spoils:

Well- Equiped individual

-SVD+8 mags

-Revolver+3 Mags

-Coyote backpack

-Food+ Medical Supplies

-Rangefinder

-Ghillie

Less- Equiped individual

-Hatchet

-Makarov+4 Mags

-ALICE Pack

-More food+ medical supplies

-Binoculars

Good?

Edited by Cruwlity
  • Like 3

You said you saw three. You killed two. Can I not maths right today, or did I overlook something?

O.O You just made me realize this LOL he musta disconnected in the firestation cuz I didnt see three people go into the church. He prob logged back ont steam with his buddies dead and been like '' Glad that wasnt me''

Edited by Cruwlity

Nice killings, do frags work on the church as well or only smokes?

This is exactly what we need more in DayZ: Bandits who actually kill with a legitimate reason and not for the stats. This is so much better than people camping in one sniping spot who kill just to kill, not for loot or anything.

This is exactly what we need more in DayZ: Bandits who actually kill with a legitimate reason and not for the stats. This is so much better than people camping in one sniping spot who kill just to kill, not for loot or anything.

this all over...

literally, my first game...i join, take 3 steps and get spawn sniped...

If i had loot, and a guy came up and legit killed me then looted, I wouldnt be pissed, but to just snipe? Go play COD or something....