Mr-Zer0

u guis r suk at deyzee

You guis r suk i can kel u wit my ass50 from teh chreno ruftopz and it maeks me pr0 EM-EL-GEE i b gud snypr and u b suky player get sum reel skil fagitz

• Like 3

come back after you can type out legible words please,

come back after you can type out legible words please,

luk itz teh gremur fag get reel lyf faget fukr dik sukky

Ladies and Gentlemen. While the trolls are very funny to look at we please request you do not feed them as they only become stupider. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.

ATTENTION: This is not meant to be a troll thread, but more of a satire of a certain portion of the DayZ community.

• Like 1

ATTENTION: This is not meant to be a troll thread, but more of a satire of a certain portion of the DayZ community.

The joke's not funny if you have to explain it.

*takes away his beans*

-1/10

sounds like a mad/crybaby thread to me, get some balls and a lee and go kill the guy sniping..

I've tried sarcastic and/or satirical humor on these forums already, but the targets of the mockery are, for the most part, too mentally crippled to understand it.

• Like 1

"Oh no people shot me in a game where mechanics fully support FFA DM. I must make a thread on a forum making fun of them making them look like they are 12 year old CoD player stereotype."