Asharak

ADMIN abuse on NO 56, 20.08.2012

Hi, Lobo here. Me and 3 friends, Mariann, Crazyglue and Lurtch (Lurtch was way up NE away from us), were playing on NO 56 this evening when between 11:50 - 12:10 when we found an Ural at Skalka NW on the map. My friends ran to Lopetino to find some wheels and stuff for repair, while I ran to the warehouses at the NW airfield. While in Lopatino, they encountered a "friendly" called Andreas B. After some chatter, my friends decided to run back up north, but he decided to follow them.

Seeing as we found this curious, and they thought his behaviour was a bit "off", I decided to lay in ambush, so:

1. He wouldnt discovered the FIRST vehicle we've found so far. 2.

2. He couldn't decide to suddenly kill us off.

I killed him pretty quickly... :-/ Didn't feel right, but hey, we didn't want our first try to get a vehicle going go sideways.

We ran up back to the truck to repair a tyre and fill up some gas, when Andreas B wrote in BLUFOR-chat, saying: "I wish I could choose who are able to play on this server ;)".

We then saw on the playerlist that he was ADMIN. (it said so in his title)

5 seconds after he said that, we were fired upon and Mariann was killed, while me and and Crazyglue ran off to cover. We disconnected, and thats that.

Hope this will be looked into, goddamn hackers and admins with too much control are way off nowadays.

Edited by Asharak

it could be coincidental... he said that, a guy has an L85A2 AWS and shot at you when picking you up on Thermal... plus there is no evidence of him hacking so... yeah...

I'm assuming you fired shots to kill him, therefore giving away your position to anyone else in the area.. It shouldn't be a surprise when you get shot at shortly after shooting someone else.. No evidence what so ever.

First of all, yes I did write that, and no, thats not admin abuse. Stating one wishes something is not abuse. I did not kick you, nor ban you, or anything like that. On the other hand you killed me for 0 reason. (I dont like bandits, but not much I can do about that, is there?)

Second of all, after you killed me I was down near the cost, how the heck am I supposed to have been the one firing at you?

What you DID do infact is combat-log, which to my knowledge is a bannable offense.

Next time you want to report someone for abuse, make sure they actually abused something.

I am no bandit. I dont suddenly "kill" people. Of course, there is no way to know this for sure, but behaviour being "a bit off"? You deserve some swearwords here that I dont plan on writing..

Thats the behaviour that is wanted. Some people will always go around killing for no reason, and sadly I'm not allowed to remove those individuals from my server.

Edited by AndreasB

Well, I won't bother bitching more on this subject, as there are infact some valid facts on the table here.

But I can also add that you could see all 3 of us, without NW, in the darkest nighttime there is in the game. (We 3 all had NW, and could see that you had none)

There were perhaps 7-8 players all together on the server, and seeing as this was aaall the way Skalka, what are the precentage chance for some other player to "suddenly" spot us?

(And regards to someone hearing the shots, you were killed some 500-600 meters away from Skalka and the truckspawn... The shots came from our side, northeast direction of Skalka, and right next to us...)

Second, you were killed as noone wants a tagalong without asking permission to join us. (Besides, you kept pointing your weapon at them. How about lowering it the next time you want to act friendly)

Doesn't matter what I say I guess, but I've read more than enough forumposts here to know that enough people have killed others, to then suddenly having the killed person respawn, teleport and exact revenge.

I'm just saying, the timing couldn't have been better for a soreass to want to demonstrate his "godlike" admin powers to get back at us.

And combatlog when fighting hackers IS allowed.

Edited by Asharak

Well, I won't bother bitching more on this subject, as there are infact some valid facts on the table here.

But I can also add that you could see all 3 of us, without NW, in the darkest nighttime there is in the game. (We 3 all had NW, and could see that you had none)

There were perhaps 7-8 players all together on the server, and seeing as this was aaall the way Skalka, what are the precentage chance for some other player to "suddenly" spot us?

(And regards to someone hearing the shots, you were killed some 500-600 meters away from Skalka and the truckspawn... The shots came from our side, northeast direction of Skalka, and right next to us...)

Second, you were killed as noone wants a tagalong without asking permission to join us. (Besides, you kept pointing your weapon at them. How about lowering it the next time you want to act friendly)

Doesn't matter what I say I guess, but I've read more than enough forumposts here to know that enough people have killed others, to then suddenly having the killed person respawn, teleport and exact revenge.

I'm just saying, the timing couldn't have been better for a soreass to want to demonstrate his "godlike" admin powers to get back at us.

And combatlog when fighting hackers IS allowed.

Now youre accusing me of hacking, and you better have some goddamn good proof before you do that.

I was nowhere near that area after you killed me (obviously), and no, I wont lower my gun. Shouldnt have to.

I dont know what happened up there, besides that you admitted to combat-logging.I would guess alot of tents are hidden up there (Mine are. included atleast some5-6 other ppl i know of)

This game really needs a way of telling who killed who, would make the admin job alot easier too.

You could have just told me that you didnt want a tagalong? No need to be a hostile just because of it.

Played quite a bit on this server, and haven't noticed anything off, this coming from a pure bandits mouth with a few of AndreasB's lives on his conscience . Only comment I have to you AndreasB is this: Please don't give the hackers a heads-up that you've found them, just ban. Every time you do that you risk the child throwing a tantrum and slaying everyone.

This is the dumbest report I've ever seen.

Random banditry, then cry when it happens to you.

Magically assume the admin teleported (which they cant without hacks) because you happened to die. Go fucking google hello kitty's island adventure, or RuneScape. You'll fit in there.

Played quite a bit on this server, and haven't noticed anything off, this coming from a pure bandits mouth with a few of AndreasB's lives on his conscience . Only comment I have to you AndreasB is this: Please don't give the hackers a heads-up that you've found them, just ban. Every time you do that you risk the child throwing a tantrum and slaying everyone.

You do make a fair point. The only problem is that im not allowed to ban without evidence, and clearly dayz players dont feel that logs are evidence. In fact, its the closest thing to evidence you can get. Screenshots doesnt show names, neither does video, so screnshot/video is certainly not proof of anything.

You should really complaint to dayz. My problem is that every time I kick or ban someone I have to make a post here about it, which is nonsense. I should deliver proof if needed, not right away. that would ease an admins job alot, the small change of not having to post everything. Besides, posting logs on these forums are clearly agains the rules of the cheaterforum, since logs contain the scriptcode that was used. I could simply edit it out, but that would be to edit out the proof.

HAHA asharak ,t his must be the dummest most retarded report iv'e ever seen , someone killed u and u automatically blame the admin for that just cuz he's been online, wow , how pathethic.

When ur items disappear from tents , and when your vehicles vanish , will u blame the admin again=?

let me give u an advice if ur so unhappy and if u lack some basic logic , put out 50 euros and buy urself a server huh?

HAHA asharak ,t his must be the dummest most retarded report iv'e ever seen , someone killed u and u automatically blame the admin for that just cuz he's been online, wow , how pathethic.

When ur items disappear from tents , and when your vehicles vanish , will u blame the admin again=?

let me give u an advice if ur so unhappy and if u lack some basic logic , put out 50 euros and buy urself a server huh?

No, I was with them in the beginning, then they killed me for no reason other than that I was present.

Then they obv were fired at straight after, and they accuse me of hacking, teleporting, revenge killing, etc, while admitting to combat logging.

-snip-

I understand that part fine, but why do you then say "<Name>, you spawned a <vehicle>, I suggest you leave." which indicates you already have proof in the log(s) of this?

Or why even give a heads up you are checking the logs before-hand? You are risking the lives of everyone on that server every time you do..

I understand that part fine, but why do you then say "<Name>, you spawned a <vehicle>, I suggest you leave." which indicates you already have proof in the log(s) of this?

Or why even give a heads up you are checking the logs before-hand? You are risking the lives of everyone on that server every time you do..

Nope, according to certain individuals that is not proof, sorry. Forum only accepts video or screenshot, where neither is proof either.

So delivering proof about hackers the way the DAyZ rules are today I regret to say is impossible.