Chopzzay

Humanity reseted to 2500?!? (Had over 6000)

Soo i joined a server today to respawn cus i died yesterday. Got in the server and realised i didnt have my Hero skin! I checked my humanity and i have 2500! Wtf?!? i had over 6000, Heres a video proof that i had my hero skin :

Then i joined another server and i still got 2500 humanity... This is bs i want my Hero skin back :(

There have been a lot of bugs in the newest update. I suggest trying not to get to attached to your gear for now.

• Like 1

There have been a lot of bugs in the newest update. I suggest trying not to get to attached to your gear for now.

Yeah im not talking about my gears, i got killed tons of times by hackers lately soo i dont really give a f*ck anymore but i just want my humanity back... My Hero skin that i want :( took quite a while to get over 5000 humanity

I have no murders but my humanity is -16,000. Its broken.

Humanity is based of ALL the murders u have been doing since the start you have been playing. You never murdered anyone since the begining uve been playing?

Yeah im not talking about my gears, i got killed tons of times by hackers lately soo i dont really give a f*ck anymore but i just want my humanity back... My Hero skin that i want :( took quite a while to get over 5000 humanity

You are not getting it back until you kill more bandits, that happens in an alpha game where the humanity system was just reintroduced. Wait for another build where it is more stable.

My humanity has been reset as well. Permenantly, it seems. I was around minus 100k and now I'm back at 2500 again. Planning on becoming a good guy this time. Anyone an idea

as to how and why this happened? I do recall playing in a server (DE601) that was visited by a hacker who first deleted our inventories and gear, then made us fly. Probably unrelated though.

Daisy

I think the debug monitor sometimes resets kills, murders and humanity, especially if you change skins.

Has happened to me often, but once I log in later, my original humanity has been restored.

You are not getting it back until you kill more bandits, that happens in an alpha game where the humanity system was just reintroduced. Wait for another build where it is more stable.

Killing bandits does not affect your humanity

I think the debug monitor sometimes resets kills, murders and humanity, especially if you change skins.

Has happened to me often, but once I log in later, my original humanity has been restored.

OP said that he had tried logging into a different server, I don't think it's that

OP said that he had tried logging into a different server, I don't think it's that

Truth. It seems a permanent reset.

That's the hero skin? I thought it was just an alternate survivor outfit to make people look different.

Killing zombies seems to boost humanity, but other than that I really have no idea where the number comes from. Murders make it go down more significantly.

But what exactly are you looking for? An explanation? A resolution? Your post is just a big complaint.

That's the hero skin? I thought it was just an alternate survivor outfit to make people look different.

Killing zombies seems to boost humanity, but other than that I really have no idea where the number comes from. Murders make it go down more significantly.

But what exactly are you looking for? An explanation? A resolution? Your post is just a big complaint.

I just want my 5k humanity back and my hero skin back. Thats all i really want

In that case, I would recommend you run into a zombie-infested area with a friend, run inside a building, have him fire off that loud rifle you're seen holding in the video, and sit in the doorway hitting zombies with a hatchet.

Edited by Xucphra

In that case, I would recommend you run into a zombie-infested area with a friend, have him fire off that loud rifle you're seen holding in the video, and sit in the doorway hitting zombies with a hatchet.

Haha yeah xd could be an idea, but ill just go to an hospital and farm it back i guess :/ Its just annoying u know.. But i know its still in alpha soo we cant really do anything about it

Also, I'd like to point out that "reseted" is not a word. It's just "reset".

Also, I'd like to point out that "reseted" is not a word. It's just "reset".

Well im not english xd im actually french soo im not really a pro in english lol

Oh well, i got it back. Farmed my humanity back up to 5000 xd