Sign in to follow this  
strax

omg i have gear

in the frist time in this game i actully have gear like a ghile suit and suvilan suit AKS U and G17

i am not playing this game i dont want to lose my gear

• Like 1

dont get attached to your gear, you find them and you lose them. Most players on my server lose their stuff from getting mobbed by overwhelming zombies.

• Like 1

Hahahaha.

Its so funny.

Get over it.

Gear come and go experience is the only thing you get forever.

1 of the best aspects i got with dayz is that when you die you can progress again, Nothing feels as good as the thrill of the hunt

Words cannot describe

The stupidity of what he said.

I had lot of gear, and I was so fricking careful to not get killed, it was getting too boring, and then on day 4 I get snipered by a random guy. I felt relief XD and I was happy I'd be starting again TBH,

Edited by ♠ Unknown ♠
  • Like 3

i played about 24 hours and i got guns and a lot cool stuff but this the frist time that i have a full gear on and feel safe

problay going to play tommorow to show off it :D and die

in the frist time in this game i actully have gear like a ghile suit and suvilan suit AKS U and G17

Lol! I found and lost and M107 & L85A today, you will lose yours sonner rather than later! :P

• Like 1

Lol! I found and lost and M107 & L85A today, you will lose yours sonner rather than later! :P

later i want to enjoy it

Walking around in cherno found a dead guy wit athermal FAL and ass50. Soon as i got all his stuff logged right out.

Learning to deal with death is an important part of growth in DayZ. Most of us can put together a new kit in under an hour these days. Those guns aren't as rare as you think.

Now an AS-50 and an L85, that I might be afraid to die with, but if you aren't going to use the guns, why bother getting them?

Edited by amaROenuZ

of all the times ive had gear and then lost it.. ive ALWAYS enjoyed getting gear again..

the thrill of what you "might" find when you reach over to pickup loot is usually better then having loot and running around trying to find other loot..

so basicly dont be afraid to lose what you have..new and better loot is just around the bend upon ur next death

• Like 1

I agree with Siberian. Each time that I've lost a good weapon for whatever reason (even the few times it was to brainfarts and inventory bugs), all I could think about afterward was what kind of cool stuff I might find next.

It's better live well and die getting shot by somebody, then to become a hermit in the woods and loose your gear to a dayz bug. More fulfilling that way.....

Lol...