Sign in to follow this  
reau

Poker is Dayz stand alone

You are in your underground lair, chillin, and you and your friends just want to kill some time. No alt tabbing, put poker in the game so we can blow off some steam and perhaps add to our humanity?

• Like 11

Great idea. I would love if the underground bases could turn into a sort of hive for survivors. It would be perfect if it was like the bases in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. where people are sitting round campfires and playing guitars and stuff :D but all of that is just me blasting out ideas.

• Like 1

it should happen. there are times when I have my crew of 5-10 regulars and we dont want to log out but there isnt much to do. and a huge pack of people liek that isnt always needed for certain supply runs.

I like the idea of the immersion, but it seems like it would be clunky. Besides, I don't want the servers to be wasting their resources running other games inside my game.

I dont think it would slow anyone down. If not the onus is on the dev's to have good servers? They should make us not want to log out. Becasue there comes a point where my crew realize we have done what we need to do for the day and log out. I should want to stay in the game non stop

Why don't you and your friends just go play "chicken" with some zombies. :thumbsup: :lol:

No this could be nice you are on waiting for that one trader to come back on or you are waiting for your buddies that is coming home in about an hour?

I would love to see this as a mini game in the standalone.

Perhaps you would need to find the poker cards first ?

Beans for you !

Should have to find individual cards to fill a whole deck.

• Like 1

Its a good, simple idea that would be easy to implement but I think you'll have plenty to do in the standalone.

P1: i bet you two 7.62x39 bullets that i'll win.

P2: I 'll match your two 7.62x39 bullets and raise you a 12.7x99 NATO

P1: Your clearly bluffing.

and so on.