Sign in to follow this  
ytman18@gmail.com

Random 'Military Campsites'

Suggesting that, like the downed helicopters, several locations around the map should have a random chance at spawning an old and abandoned (or overran with no survivors) military station.

Such a location would look similar to the few "Sand Bag Forts" in vanilla ArmA II and even the dedicated Hesco bound 'Forward Operating Bases'.

These locations should, as with the Helicopters, have a few 'features';

-Heavy Undead presence (20+)

-Randomly 'Spawn'

-Offer only a one time Loot Spawn

-Be very rare

-Have 'rare' mil grade loot (Not Spec Forces Rare like the Helicopters, but perhaps Barracks and Medical Rare)

Again; it'd be really cool to see variation in these as well. So roads could spawn a small or medium sized 'check point', hills/fields would spawn Field Camps.

Just a thought to give exploration a slight 'loot reward' buff.

Also if its ever possible to 'clear and area' in the future such positions would be neat E-Peen positions.

I support this idea. Would give people incentive to just explore all parts of the map as opposed to just camping out in the NW airfield or Stary.

I support any random loot spawn area's. As of right now, most people camp the military area's and server hop. I would love to find an M4 CCO outside of Pusta, or somewhere random like that.

I know deerstands provide the equipment.