esteban_haas@hotmail.com

What about some zombie´s skills?

I'm gonna just give away my idea straight ahead, what about making the zombies harder by creating some kind of "skills" for them? for example:

1: Some type of zombies can tackle you throwing you into the ground and making some damage, that would be annoying and terrifying at the same time!

2: Some Zombies can just grab you and hold you for a couple of seconds biting you if you let them stay too close to you, imagine the horror... don't about you guys but i would shit my pants!

3: There is a chance that if a zombie or many zombies are on you they can hit you in the hand and make you drop your primary weapon in the ground, how many times that happens in a movie? and we all know the results! shit bricks!

4: Maybe someone posted it before but well it was a good idea! Zombies should be able to break through doors and windows to get to you, of course Day Z team would have to improve that wall hacking the zombies do! i would just love to be trapped in the super market and see zombies all around the windows hitting them and knowing that once they destroy the window... you will have a bad time! >_>

5: i know it sounds weird and stuff but what about making some zombies a little bit more... smart, the idea its simple maybe they can create some kind of ambush sometimes in certain places! i mean not like they will plan it or anything but maybe sometimes you can randomly be trapped in a place really easily by them.

6: Military Zombies should be waaaaaay stronger due to their training when they were alive, maybe they will hit harder and can be more aggressive and of course they would be able to perform almost every single skill previously stated.

And well those are my ideas! one important thing to remember is that these ideas are not for the mod since it would take AGES to implement or maybe it can be impossible so... i would aim for the standalone game! for me the problem is that the zombies are not dangerous enough right now! so... if you guys have more ideas for our dear friends (the zombies) name them! i would love to hear more skills suggestions for them!

Zombies chase you.

They charge you.

They bite you.

That's why we call them zombies, instead of gremlins or something stupid like that.

I like the idea of stronger military infected due to physical training .

I disagree with the idea of making the infected having set in stone skills , but things such as being grappled by the infected or tackled or bitten or even having the infected hit away your gun seem like a good way to make the infected more dangerous and frightening.

I DO NOT want to see some 10 second animation where the zed is just holding on to me biting me and i can't do anything , if they can grapple i want to be able to fight back instantly , also getting knocked out by an infected and having them chew on you while you just lay there with a timer is complete bullshit and should be immediately taken out of the game . Sorry for the clutter.