Sign in to follow this  
legion_2k

if you complain about the game.. they delete your post.

Ok, maybe I was wrong.. this form is funky.. you can't see your own post?

I'm done with this game. I'm done spending more time trying to get it to connect to a server then playing. I'm done with all the beta versions on top of alpha versions so it can not connect like usual. Once to you connect, you have disappearing gear, zombies that appear though closed doors and walls. Don't for get to load your axe.. not to mention the 100's of other glitches and bugs.

Just bummed that I wasted my time on a game that never ran right. Now I'm jaded and will most likely pass on the release. Dayz you've let the rest of the word know what's a good idea. I think it's going to take someone else to take make that vision a reality. You're not delivering and just might not have the technical know how to to it.

Edited by legion_2k

You have 2 post and one has been deleted? Have you been reading these forums? There are tons of complaints about how the game is unplayable now. Seriously, the Dayz Mod is a pet project they aren't getting paid for, and its not even in beta testing yet.

In either case i'm sorry your post got deleted, do you have a copy of it?

I see your other topic here just fine: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/76149-a-lot-of-work-for-a-game-that-sometimes-works/#entry722067

You have probably just ignored the pinned/sticky threads (as you have when you created this thread in New Player Discussion area) and posted it in a wrong area, and a moderator moved it.

• Like 2

I see your other topic here just fine: http://dayzmod.com/f...ks/#entry722067

You have probably just ignored the pinned/sticky threads (as you have when you created this thread in New Player Discussion area) and posted it in a wrong area, and a moderator moved it.

You sir beat me to it. Beans!

• Like 1

I just can't see my own post from my control panel.. says no post.

I understand how this works (alphas and betas). I've worked in SQA before and I'm a software engineer.

Maybe that's why I'm a little more jaded about it.

Edited by legion_2k

When you look at your profile, and click on "Topics" in the left, you don't see any topics? When I do that to your profile, I see both of your topics there.

Edited by Wüstenfuchs

Hello there

Well, perhaps the issue is on your end as other folk can find your post with ease?

Only very very dodgey posts get deleted. As one can see the forum is full of negative comments about DAYZ, so you are really worrying about nothing, you post will show up for you at some time.

If you were expecting a finished polished experience then I can understand your frustrations, but surely you were aware it's at an Alpha stage?

All we as players should be doing is testing and reporting back to the devs.

Come back in a few months Im sure the game will be in a far playable state.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

This is such a strange thread. I'm glad you are a programmer, but maby you should learn how to read over your posts and click the edit button to correct spelling and or grammatical errors seeing as you are upset about errors in a free alpha mod. You have only made a few posts and will be leaving, may as well try and not look silly.

Legion, we all get frustrated and getting the game downloaded and updated is a baptism of fire but it's worth it. This game is hard work as a loner but if you make a few pals via one of the chat systems, it gets easier. Do try to stick with it. I spend probably an couple of hours a week downloading crap but iis is worth it. :) If I can help, just ask. :thumbsup:

This is such a strange thread. I'm glad you are a programmer, but maby you should learn how to read over your posts and click the edit button to correct spelling and or grammatical errors seeing as you are upset about errors in a free alpha mod. You have only made a few posts and will be leaving, may as well try and not look silly.

I'm giving you beans, just to take them away.

• Like 1

I'm giving you beans, just to take them away.

Thank you Sir.