Sign in to follow this  
theneonirvana

MY CHAR IS FUCKED... WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

im stuck on the beach with my ghilli and nothing else, no flashlight from respawning no bandage

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING EXCEPT A GHILLI ON

AND I STILL HAVE MY ZOMBIE KILLS AND MY LEVEL OF HUMANITY AND THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BLOOD (10548)

ROCKET wtf is going on

HELP HELP HELP I GAVE IT 10 HOURS SCINCE YESTERDAY AND THERE HASNT BEEN AN ANNOUNCMENT THAT THERE WAS EVEN A PROBLEM.... WHICH WE ALL KNOW THERE WAS...

WHERE THE UPDATE

WTF

COME THE FUCK ON

Edited by theneonirvana
  • Like 1

Holy shit, a bug in an alpha. Why you do this Rocket?

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 11

This has happened to me 3 times in the past 2 weeks yet you don't see me crying about it.

Come the fuck on.

I have had this twice in one week, its some kinda bug i wouldn't worry about it, if you know where you was before you wigged out then there is a chance you can find your body with all your gear, if its been a while its gone deal with it and move on.

The trigger seems to be for me seems to be joining and instantly disconnecting wigged me out.

The game is being made into a stand alone now so we got to face the harsh fact that what we are playing now will end and never be made into something stable so just enjoy with all its problems.

I DONT EXPECT A FIX ALTHOUGH IT WOULD B NICE,

HOW ABOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THERE WAS A FUCKING PROBLEM

TO ALL THE REPLYERS

Seriously? - Inu

Edited by Inu
  • Like 1

Chin up, stiff upperlip and carry on soldier.

It could be punishment for serverhopping, it could be a ton of duped loot or it could just be a bug..

Take 2 hours and you can get most of it back.

You could try to post it in the correct subforum and add some actual useful information, if you want this bug to be fixed....your choice.

I DONT EXPECT A FIX ALTHOUGH IT WOULD B NICE,

HOW ABOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THERE WAS A FUCKING PROBLEM

TO ALL THE REPLYERS

GO FUCK UR SELF... god danm u fucking people love talkin shit

And you love caps dont you?

I have this crazy idea that you did not buy DayZ, you bought ARMA 2 and use it to play a MOD that ONE MAN was kind enough to allow you to play FREE OF CHARGE while it is still in an ALPHA STATE, and therefore cannot be expected to be very stable.

Crazy idea I know.

My god, how old are you?

I thought arma 2 is designated for 17+

Capslock, seriously?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Not saying that this is the case, but your posts "tone" almost make it sound like you had some gear that maybe you shouldn't have, and now you're butthurt that it's gone. Caps lock is not the cruise control for cool bro. I know it can be upsetting losing gear, I've died more times to random shit happening than I can count...and I can count pretty high :) with some decent gear. So, take a deep breath, have some coffee (I don't normally, but I would suggest decaf in your case), and consider yourself lucky, you have a wookie suit already, yer ahead of the game!

and no, i had my freinds NV after they have been killed thats why im freekin out, 3 p[airs of NV aint cheap or easy to get back

Nobody is going to take you seriously with caps bro, had the same prob just relogged untill it fixed it. But that was way back

I've had a great day today, a nice 27 mile mountain bike ride, watched 'Shaun of the dead' with the wife but the OP made me laugh, I swear my sides hurt.

Stuck on the beach? Is that stuck as in stuck 'I cannot physically get off this beach' or stuck 'I can't be arsed to get off this beach and attempt to rebuild this character because that is too much of a challange, instead I'll come and cry on the forums IN CAPS like a whiney, squeeky voiced 12 year old child'.

Just wondering.

Calm the fuck down and turn off your caps lock. It's Alpha. Get over it