_H2k_

boss suggestion

What do you guys think about bosses in the game. To make it more interesting I wouldn't mind a nemesis program running around the map destroying everything in it's path. Good old nemesis :P

I think your idea is terrible

• Like 5

Yes, and lets add quests, and talent points, and levels, and change the games name to WoWZ

• Like 2

The idea is terrible,

but please don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of the resident evil series but it wouldn't fit into dayz

Not interested in special infected or bosses.

If I wanted this, I would go play L4D2 or Killing Floor.

Well it's boring as hell nothing to do need something to spice it up

Nothing to do? It's a sandbox, show some inititive, show some imagination & grow a spine. A bit of a harsh response? Maybe, but elements of the community must realise that this mod isn't going to hold their hand.

• Like 2

Go kill some players. Die and start over. DayZ is what you want it to be. I got bored also, so I decided to see how long I could stay alive in Cherno/Elektro on populated servers.

Its a lot of fun killing bad bandits with Makarovos or hatchets.

As it is right now this is not much of a zombie survival game - its a wide open, large map, long term death match - there is nothing to do once you gear up other then hunt other survivors. Maybe you fancy making yourself a base camp somewhere in the woods, but all you do with the gear is hunt survivors, so it ends up being the same thing. Game needs a lot more PvE content. Doesn't have to be L4D - think S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Game needs a lot more PvE content.

No it doesn't. Rocket has expressed one of the main goals of DayZ is player interaction.

3:30

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Nothing to do? It's a sandbox, show some inititive, show some imagination & grow a spine. A bit of a harsh response? Maybe, but elements of the community must realise that this mod isn't going to hold their hand.

In total agreement, there is ALWAYS something to do, ie gather more loot, storm a bandits nest or generally just shoot anything that moves... DayZ is a game that will never tire of bringing a new challenge to your plate every single day... survival at it's finest!

• Like 1

wrong. it's the most thrilling 1st person shooter in existance. go play another game if you don't like it. don't make stupid suggestions.

wrong. it's the most thrilling 1st person shooter in existance. go play another game if you don't like it. don't make stupid suggestions.

Settle down princess and learn to get fully geared then you might see my point :)

I dont find the Idea that Terrible! Maybe some Kind of Random Spawns.

So letz say thers a chance when Z´s spawn in a Town thers a 0.01% chance to Spawn a rare Z in.

He really will fuck youre Day up cause he has 50.000 Hp and will hit Badass meeleatacks.You could try to kill him solo, or need 4 5 other to kill a rare mob.

He could drop some Rare items.

Im always a fan of pure Realistic Gameplay but this is a Zombie Apocalyps and so on everything is possible right now.I know it sounds a bit to much like WOW but,why not?

What do you guys think about bosses in the game. To make it more interesting I wouldn't mind a nemesis program running around the map destroying everything in it's path. Good old nemesis :P

How many times is this going to be suggested? NO. WE WILL NEVER PUT BOSS ZOMBIES IN THE GAME. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AUTHENTIC, NOT ARCADE.

You just can't say it's a sandbox and act like it has everything we need to do whatever we want. This is more like a sandbox that just has the 4 log posts around it, but no sand, pails, shovels, other kids, maybe a spot where someone pee'd, etc.

We are extremely limited in what we can do here. I cherish the FPS "focus" the game has and don't want to turn it into a point based skills system, but as of right now the environmental offers basically zero challenge, even when starting out. Unless I am completely careless, or trying to purposefully get myself in trouble, its basically impossible to die from Zeds.

As it is right now the game is extremely limiting, including the stupid zombies that, let's face it, are completely disappointing. arguably one of the worst implementation of zombies is a survival horror game, ever. The fact that it is still so much fun, despite the completely broken, bland and boring nature of the Zeds as they are today is a testament of how fun it could be if there was a real environmental challenge.

Personally, I wouldn't mind different zombie types (roving wolf zed packs, super tough ones, etc), Be nice if the higher end loot spawned in area's that had tougher zeds, however you want to define that. Yep, that's how MMORPG's do it, and there is nothing wrong with it.

• Like 2

Wouldn't mind finding some zeds in the forests to kill me while I sleep at camp

• Like 1

Maybe not have bosses, but have other things "infected". Maybe include infected dogs, or livestock that could be infected, and if hunted, may have "spoiled meat". You could plant this spoiled meat in hopes of infecting/killing someone else.