Not that I have any right to tell you what to do with your server, but do you think that you can put it up for a bit? We'd like to grab our stuff and move it out before everything is lost. We had a ton of shit in tents.

we had acogs, m249.. m107, please blackfuse? :(

Hey blackfuse, i just started my own server, played yours a while too and loved it, shame you decided to nuke it. Anyway, I'd be happy to take over your hive and transfer it to our server so the regulars there keep there stuff. Just PM me and we can work out the details.

Hey blackfuse' date=' i just started my own server, played yours a while too and loved it, shame you decided to nuke it. Anyway, I'd be happy to take over your hive and transfer it to our server so the regulars there keep there stuff. Just PM me and we can work out the details.

[/quote']

If you did that I would love you!

All of Super Six would be most grateful, CommanderKeen. We had a hefty amount of goods on Blackfuse's server and it was put down today. We weren't expecting it, that's for sure. So if Blackfuse allowed you to take the hive over, we'd be a happy bunch!

All of Super Six would be most grateful' date=' CommanderKeen. We had a hefty amount of goods on Blackfuse's server and it was put down today. We weren't expecting it, that's for sure. So if Blackfuse allowed you to take the hive over, we'd be a happy bunch!

[/quote']

We are at the mercy of blackfuse. Hopefully he will be gracious enough to pass on the hive an let his server live on in a sense. Plus it'd be nice to have some of the same ppl that were regulars come over to our new server and make that their new home.

I suppose it was just a matter of time before this happened (server gong dark suddenly and without warning) It begs the question of how this sort of thing should be handled in the future.

I suppose it was a good thing I still didn't trust the tents enough... time to find a new home I guess :P. Good luck on getting your stuff back S6 and if CommanderKeen somehow does manage to get it I may try to follow with it.

Started it back up for the night. I'll shut it down for good at 8am tomorrow.

Sorry guys, haven't been checking in... Kinda moved on to other stuff.

@Commander, Transferring instance id's isn't allowed I don't think.

blackfuse we just spent 3 hours getting a car running on your server without even knowing about it shutting down.

Now we are in the middle of nowhere with most of our supplies in our car lol.

You should keep the server running :/

That's too bad....................................................................

........................karma

kama sutra

i mean karma

well then

you guys check out www.heavilyarmedclan.com :3

>:c i aint no newfy

Yes you are. No tears, only dreams now.