Been playing DayZ now sense we started with a revolver.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I need an end goal, just surviving isn't fun anymore. I know a lot of you are going to say "oh just go kill players on the coast" but I really don't like playing the game that way.

So I am wondering what some community members have as there end goal

Team up with some people, and do heavy raid parties against big clans with a minimum number?

I'd say got after that medic alliance.

Survive? Get great high end gear legitly? Maybe play on more populated servers. Its more fun with more people.

Well there will be more stuff implemented slowly with standalone at least, have you played the Lingor Island map?

Want a challenge?

Try to make a community inside a server. Similar to what others have attempted (or are attempting) now. If you ask me, that's the most challenging thing that you can do in this game. Also, judging by the amount of hackers and griefers (some who chose to call themselves bandits but aren't), it'll be something that will require lots and lots of time, skill and effort.

If you feel like being a Pioneer, try making a BANDIT community. It might sound like contradictory, but true bandits should be able to form communities as well. In any case, when people ghost in and blow it up with satchel charges, they won't be able to claim that the people complaining are butt-hurt survivors...

I still find it thrilling to risk my ass sneaking about the NWAF, but nowadays I do it when I KNOW people are around the area, just for that little extra slice of oshitwhatwasthat.

...Still yet to be killed there again though.

If you dont want to go to the coast and kill players, then go to the coast and help them. :P

• Like 1

yea i agree playing this game as a death match game is shit. There are way better fps games that have good death match. My advice to you would be play with other ppl and try and make a camp and protect it.

• Like 1

Someone probably already suggested this but go destroy tents. Get rid of as much duped gear as you can :P

tents pop back up on server restart...

Go around and help people, team up, make a base-camp, blow up cities and collect ALL the beans.

Playing Dayz Lingor is a whole new game to me. And much better I think. More vehicles, less buggy, very few skriptdiddies, loot everywhere and more frequent and more thrilling player encounters. Find a dead body every 100m lol - its less about the zed and the loot and more about doing stuff, exploring a whole new island and for me the PvP.

I've set up about 10 tents in Cherno on ANZ1 and I fill them with medical supplies, food, drink and all that good shit.

I then let everyone know that they can come along and stock up if they need.

• Like 1

Probably beauce the artifacting prevents you from being sniped.

It's great having free roam of military bases now that the snipers are avoiding them. Poor Elektro though, all those bandits sitting up on the hill/s.

As for OP question, I was scripted by a hacker tonight and ended up with everything one could need. Leaves one thing to do, human hunting!

Edited by Banicks
  • Like 1

Shuttle people around in a heli, it is a high risk thing but is fun as hell ;)

Probably beauce the artifacting prevents you from being sniped.

It's great having free roam of military bases now that the snipers are avoiding them. Poor Elektro though, all those bandits sitting up on the hill/s.

I managed to play with my settings and reduce the impact of some artifacting, though that trip to Balota to try and find some 9mm ammo turned out to be a firefight I lost with a ghille man. Damn slow smoke grenade throw. Not everyone is avoiding the airfields I guess. But you are right, most snipers are near electro. Tried to help a real newbie after spawning again near Electro, and we lost sight and sound of one another. I was getting geared pretty quickly when a silent, single shot whizzed into my brain and that was that. It was a pretty shot, but come on, I only had a pistol! Wankers.

Playing Dayz Lingor is a whole new game to me. And much better I think. More vehicles, less buggy, very few skriptdiddies, loot everywhere and more frequent and more thrilling player encounters. Find a dead body every 100m lol

So basically Halo?

Yeah. I'll admit it sounds kind of fun but it has nothing to do with DayZ.

• Like 1

So basically Halo?

Yeah. I'll admit it sounds kind of fun but it has nothing to do with DayZ.

My cat sez it is very like DayZ. But of course you would know better, not having stupidly tried it like he has.