Sign in to follow this  
arma2eraseditself

Epic Non Hive Banditry

So

Was all pissed this morning because I was killed by my group on the non hive I play on lately. I'm new there, and they were in a locked room this morning. As I logged in I was shot :S sucks.

Hours later on a different non hive that shares the same hive I have re geared and grabbed my stashed dirt bike. I head north out of Berezhino thinking I would drop the bike and hike into the NE Airfield to pvp for some end gear seeing such a high zombie count (200+) w a low server population (10-13). I dump my bike a few hundred meters north of Berezhino and start to hike. Not 150M ahead I spot a camo UAZ being driven back and forth as if stuck or running out of guts (power uphill).

I crouch keeping a hill in between me and my target knowing it could be loaded w 4 guys...... I strafe to the drivers window @ 90' (not knowing how complicated the ballistics engine is in this game), come up above the hill, iron sights in, and start cracking rounds steadily through the drivers window hoping my over spray / spread will hit a passenger if there is one.... 15 shots later the driver is ejected and drops to the ground dead. Cautiously I approach to find no more survivors. I celebrate now in a better mood. He rounds out my tools and provides a better weapon (M14 Aim). I hide his body to be a ban-dick and steal his vehicle and relocate it more north. Happy I trot off on foot NOT another 150M to find a bus parked against a tree.... w a hedgehog behind it (tank barricade).

I search for a number of minutes but being inexperienced with the bus I cannot find its gear menu. Frustrated I pop the tires and dump 2 M14 mags into it and leave. I hike off west checking a few points marked on the map but find them bullshit. Curious I google how to access bus gear menu and find a solution. I head back about 10 mins to the coast and attempt to relocate the bus (a server w no map way points). As I near the coast I scan out..... to find a Ural (yellow), UAZ (camo), and small car (green). ALL have hedgehogs behind them to reduce gear loss.....

I scan around for players and hurry in. Checking the Ural first I hit the jackpot.... 2 AS 50s, 3 M107S, 2 FN FALS, Bizon SD, M14 Aim, M4A1 CCO, 2 Ghillie Suits, 5 AS 50 Nato Mags, 20 M107 mags, and other non essentials. I check the other two vehicles to find them just as loaded....... I thought about leaving them to come and loot when I needed but my ban-dickery got the best of me again. I grab the small green car and pack it with my preferred gear. (AS50s and M107s, ghillie suits, frags, ammo, etc). I move it off 100M or so and pull out my AS 50. I take 2 shots at each remaining vehicles engine block, destroying them and the gear inside :)

Ecstatic, I head off w my car to hide it before anyone logs in. I boast with some friends on team speak of my accomplishment and hide the car. I head back into the area and about 500M S by SW I find an exploded blue car w a Ghillied body on the ground w an AS 50, Coyote pack and 2 grenades. I loot what I want leavin my Alice pack and head back to the car to dump my spare AS 50 into it.

Im walking on cloud 9 with this.. (being non hive and actual real gear). (IE, on a hive server it would just be duped back...). I head back into the forest to find that damn bus.... stumble upon 2 brown ATVs (apart from each other) w gear and simply destroy them.

All of a sudden........... a fucking player running towards me... I grab a tree w no branches and prone out!... line of sighting... he has no ghillie..... cant see a gun... I scope in w my AS 50 w no time to switch... but cant draw a bead.... I scream into broadcast... "dont fucking move...." he stops..... I query "I dont want to lose my shit.. you have no gun?"

He replies.."friendly... yes no gun" I demand he stays still while i check his pack w my pistol out (M 1911). He complies happily. I circle behind him w no intent on checking while hes alive....

"I assume your the guys I have been trading vehicles too?" he says. I smile... "No.. Im the one who just fucked up thier shit" bang bang bang 3 shots to the back of the head.

he didnt seem mad..... "o... ok then...." he says dying on the ground

Loling hard telling this story I finally find the bus and check its gear. Nothing incredible but ok. I use my AS-50 to take it out and call it a night.

TL;DR found a shit ton of real gear on private hive. Stole it and a car. destroyed 5 other vehicles and killed a player

EPIC win tonight :)

• Like 1

^ Like I care if you read it? Its for bandits who do care.....

Fail troll is fail....

(people need to realize you need to get creative to troll people now adays... these 12 year olds who just discovered it.... "Your Doing It Wrong!!"

"Ural (yellow)"

Wait what? I thought the Ural was supposed to be blue with a beige tarp roof.

Hmmm maybe it was the V3?

But Im new enough that I thought the color was random each time it spawned.

All i know is it was the large commercial off-road tandem rear axle truck (5 ton)

I havnt had that type of action in all the time ive plaed. Maybe im doing something wrong? lol

In my opinion destroying vehicles you dont need is just beeing a dick and has nothing to do with banditry -.-

In my opinion destroying vehicles you dont need is just beeing a dick and has nothing to do with banditry -.-

Welcome to DayZ rookie..... incase (because you obviously havent) have not learned all that weaponry would be used against me either now or at a future date. Try and learn a few things before posting poor opinions

I havnt had that type of action in all the time ive plaed. Maybe im doing something wrong? lol

It was probably the most prolific thing ive done so far. Lots of fun :)

Welcome to DayZ rookie..... incase (because you obviously havent) have not learned all that weaponry would be used against me either now or at a future date. Try and learn a few things before posting poor opinions

It was probably the most prolific thing ive done so far. Lots of fun :)

No, that's a retarded move. The "Pro" thing to do would have been get the cords down and take what you want when you need to and keep a tab on their stuff till you have a real base to raid the camp. /facepalm

non-hive servers are so great. hackers get permabanned right away on good ones. SE101 is good, the asylum is good too. I pretty much only play non-hive until the hacker problem is dealt with.

I gave you my beans, because you actually sole my beans.. >:(

I was the guy in the Uaz. and of course had a bad day.. Oddly enough I had left that Uaz there for 3 days and no one found it because it was dark as hell when I had to park it and I worked the 3 days prior and didn't have time to play so it just sat therefor anyone to find. (of course no one finds it until I show up)

Funny enough I also lost my ATV.. that was parked a bit further away when you killed me I had just found my ATV prior to this because I left it low on fuel & who ever took it ran out of gas..I already knew of the bus close by and ran over there to steal a full jerry can but also found the m14 but there was no ammo for it. I swiped the gun, some cammo, had a few steaks then grabbed the jerry can and headed off to retrieve my ATV.

Along the way I stopped by the Uaz and decided to move it to a different location I picked out on the way from the bus.. that is where you caught me getting stuck on the hill..

Of course I respawned in Cherno so there was no getting back to my dead body anytime soon.. I proceeded to find a Ghillie suit in the church right off the bat and the best gun I could dig up was a Winchester 1866. I did a mad dash for Elektro this is with like 20+ people on the server so what can go wrong with a Ghillie suit and a Winchester.. <_<

I could hear gunfire as I entered town, managed to avoid some guy in the firehouse by the power plant, where I found a M1014 that I traded the Winchester for.. (really I couldn't even find a Lee Enfield) So I hung out at the firehouse tower for a short time hoping I could kill someone with a gun as CQC is the best chance I have with the shotgun. No one shows up but some new spawn with no gun that I wounded & let get away.

I end up over at the school house and oh my luck is getting better I find a Lee Endfield so I ditch the shotgun (only had 2 rounds left) and head upstairs as I hear a sniper rifle & full auto assault rifle close by.. (I assumed at the store) I go into one of the little rooms in the schoolhouse to wait things out and try to figure out who/what is close to me. Next thing I know some dude with a sniper rifle runs into the room & we circle each other shooting off rounds in a little 5x8 room till one of us got hit... (why didn't I keep the shotgun I was thinking)

Of course the one getting hit was me and I was knocked out by the single hit.. The guy bandages me as I'm bleeding out and with 900 or so blood left, he sits there as I'm passed out and drags my body around a bit..Im' thinking great, he's gonna save me and give me the blood he took from my backpack..

Nope of course not.. he killed me soon as I woke up & I respawned up in Solnichny and decide to make a dash to see if my body was still hanging out or maybe if the ATV was still around as I knew the Uaz would be long gone.. Neither of course where there..

Be warned that Uaz has a history of getting it's owners killed. When I acquired it, I killed two guys in ghillies whom were trying to repair it.. (the guys that owned the bus you found) Anyway you can keep that Uaz Im' sure it will get you killed soon enough.. :P ( I will hunt for that m14 though as that was the first time I've come across one and I never even had a chance to fire it)

The servers are from http://www.rinaun.com they are non hive and that's what kept me playing this game as the cheaters/dupers have pretty much ruined the official hive servers. They have 1 public server & 1 private/locked server that just requires that you sign up to their forums. They are very active about banning cheaters & people duping weapons so it's a good little private hive.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 2

I gave you my beans, because you actually sole my beans.. >:(

I was the guy in the Uaz. and of course had a bad day.. Oddly enough I had left that Uaz there for 3 days and no one found it because it was dark as hell when I had to park it and I worked the 3 days prior and didn't have time to play so it just sat therefor anyone to find. (of course no one finds it until I show up)

Funny enough I also lost my ATV.. that was parked a bit further away when you killed me I had just found my ATV prior to this because I left it low on fuel & who ever took it ran out of gas..I already knew of the bus close by and ran over there to steal a full jerry can but also found the m14 but there was no ammo for it. I swiped the gun, some cammo, had a few steaks then grabbed the jerry can and headed off to retrieve my ATV.

Along the way I stopped by the Uaz and decided to move it to a different location I picked out on the way from the bus.. that is where you caught me getting stuck on the hill..

Of course I respawned in Cherno so there was no getting back to my dead body anytime soon.. I proceeded to find a Ghillie suit in the church right off the bat and the best gun I could dig up was a Winchester 1866. I did a mad dash for Elektro this is with like 20+ people on the server so what can go wrong with a Ghillie suit and a Winchester.. <_<

I could hear gunfire as I entered town, managed to avoid some guy in the firehouse by the power plant, where I found a M1014 that I traded the Winchester for.. (really I couldn't even find a Lee Enfield) So I hung out at the firehouse tower for a short time hoping I could kill someone with a gun as CQC is the best chance I have with the shotgun. No one shows up but some new spawn with no gun that I wounded & let get away.

I end up over at the school house and oh my luck is getting better I find a Lee Endfield so I ditch the shotgun (only had 2 rounds left) and head upstairs as I hear a sniper rifle & full auto assault rifle close by.. (I assumed at the store) I go into one of the little rooms in the schoolhouse to wait things out and try to figure out who/what is close to me. Next thing I know some dude with a sniper rifle runs into the room & we circle each other shooting off rounds in a little 5x8 room till one of us got hit... (why didn't I keep the shotgun I was thinking)

Of course the one getting hit was me and I was knocked out by the single hit.. The guy bandages me as I'm bleeding out and with 900 or so blood left, he sits there as I'm passed out and drags my body around a bit..Im' thinking great, he's gonna save me and give me the blood he took from my backpack..

Nope of course not.. he killed me soon as I woke up & I respawned up in Solnichny and decide to make a dash to see if my body was still hanging out or maybe if the ATV was still around as I knew the Uaz would be long gone.. Neither of course where there..

Be warned that Uaz has a history of getting it's owners killed. When I acquired it, I killed two guys in ghillies whom were trying to repair it.. (the guys that owned the bus you found) Anyway you can keep that Uaz Im' sure it will get you killed soon enough.. :P ( I will hunt for that m14 though as that was the first time I've come across one and I never even had a chance to fire it)

The servers are from http://www.rinaun.com they are non hive and that's what kept me playing this game as the cheaters/dupers have pretty much ruined the official hive servers. They have 1 public server & 1 private/locked server that just requires that you sign up to their forums. They are very active about banning cheaters & people duping weapons so it's a good little private hive.

TL;DR20

Be warned that Uaz has a history of getting it's owners killed. Anyway you can keep that Uaz Im' sure it will get you killed soon enough.

I forgot to add into that post that at the end just before I destroyed the bus I blew up that UAZ as well.

sorry bout that dude. I just got lucky and saw you first. You scared the shit outta me when you died though :D. Ejected from the vehicle and looked like you proned

I forgot to add into that post that at the end just before I destroyed the bus I blew up that UAZ as well.

sorry bout that dude. I just got lucky and saw you first. You scared the shit outta me when you died though :D. Ejected from the vehicle and looked like you proned

Yea, you hit me like 4 times inside the truck.. only option I had was to try to get out and shoot you, but when I ejected I fell over & died. That bus was kinda like a local resupply depot you shouldn't have blown it up.. People put stuff in it and I take it out.. lol.

Edited by crockett

Herp derp best posts ever..... if you have nothing to say... then dont..........

4chan kiddies have no attention span, don't mind them..Probably the same types that dupe every thing they find in game instead of actually playing the game.

TL;DR found a shit ton of real gear on private hive. Stole it and a car. destroyed 5 other vehicles and killed a player

EPIC win tonight :)

Awesome story. I think I should switch over to the dark side, it sounds WAY more fun XD

So Friday night, my friend Garrett and I have an epic night of crash sites. Steal a URAL, hit the airfield etc... We decide lets look for helicopters! We drive along the mountains aimlessly and eventually spot a couple of cars in the distance! We drive up, start looking at the gear and... BAM BAM, oh crap it isn't empty. (we are dumb) Needless to say we die and lose the UAZ.

I'm pissed, we got greedy and dumb. I run into a bike on my trek North to the URAL and think. You know what, I'm going to go looking for my UAZ. I spend the next 6 hours searching and just about give up. I hear a vehicle in the distance as I'm staring at my map, oh crap! I think I'm spotted and run off. I log in the next morning and decide to check the area I think it was going, JACKPOT! Cars and guns galore!!! I quickly load a small green car up with stuff and take off back to camp and log off happy. I later decide, hmmm I wonder if that was the same group and I didn't search hard enough for my UAZ, I should go look! Log on, it's pitch effing black. Screw it, I don't have a compass but I'm a blood hound I can figure this out. I go running in the general direction, wedge a penny in my keyboard and hope. I eventually find the general area, I break out the flashlight and pray. Eventually, I give up and use some flares I had found earlier. I search for about 15 minutes and find a tractor... I wander the area for 5 or more minutes and... UAZ! I'm thrilled at this point, I grab it and go. I drive for a couple of minutes and decide, I'd rather fuel it up here than run out later. After adding some gas, I save it. I drive off to my camp again high on life. I get to the area of my camp and start looking in this pitch black soup for my URAL, BAM RESET. I spend the next 15 minutes stumbling around looking for my UAZ, nothing. A little voice inside reminds me I refueled the UAZ and saved somewhere in the fields around the damn. If I can find their camp in pitch black I can run into my UAZ again. More penny wedged running, search for 30 minutes bingo. Get it back to camp and I'm thinking I'm the shizzz. I'm super hyped but paranoid. I log in periodically to look at my spoils of war and they are good. Then, my heart sinks. Everything is gone, vanished. Hedgehogs intact. I run around, see that my stupid blue van is still intact and think well crap I better go hide this. Knowing I haven't repaired it much, I try and be careful. This thing has already killed me once when I tapped a tree at 2 mph. I'm driving, searching for a place to hide and... tree. I fall out die. FML

About to quit the game and say screw it I decide I should at least run to my body and recover my gear. I run for another 30 minutes and get back in the area, hit up the bus we left out somewhere else and it's tires are shot out and a tree seems to be knocked over. I find an M14 AIM and decide to head to my body. I hear the flies and see the two M4's and some ammo I was holding for friends but no AS50 or ghillie. Thinking it only saved the items in my backpack I decide to transfer them back to the bus. I drop the M14 and start carrying back the guns. I'm going back for the M14 when I catch movement out of the corner of my eyes... I'm close to the M14 now, I could probably run for it. No, I'm going to see if this is the group I took the car from (and UAZ I'll call mine). I run up to him he shouts "Don't move", I decide to at least duck behind a tree. He walks up and says, let me check yout backpack. Not having many options, I stand there stupid. He says "What's your name bud". I say, "Are you the guys we've been trading vehicles with?". He replies "I'm the guy that blew up your vehicles". POP POP POP

As I lay dead I respond with the only thought that came to mind, "Oh, ok...." I prompty log off and go to bed. Eff this game. Glad I could make someones day, I appreciate a good case of Schadenfreude.

My question, why in the heck would you take that stupid green car over a URAL or UAZ?!?! Oh and apparently I'm an addict, my bad night ended with me still logging on looking for beans when I woke up. Man I'm stupid.

• Like 1

No, that's a retarded move. The "Pro" thing to do would have been get the cords down and take what you want when you need to and keep a tab on their stuff till you have a real base to raid the camp. /facepalm

Again this is a matter of opinion. I walked off w 2 AS50s. 2 M107s 2 DMRs etc... all the gear I as a lone wolf will need for a week..... so why leave the rest there in tact for them to use to get even more gear then kill me w it? no... I destroyed it to make MY game safer

non-hive servers are so great. hackers get permabanned right away on good ones. SE101 is good, the asylum is good too. I pretty much only play non-hive until the hacker problem is dealt with.

Yes I love Non hive now its amazing the difference

So Friday night, my friend Garrett and I have an epic night of crash sites. Steal a URAL, hit the airfield etc... We decide lets look for helicopters! We drive along the mountains aimlessly and eventually spot a couple of cars in the distance! We drive up, start looking at the gear and... BAM BAM, oh crap it isn't empty. (we are dumb) Needless to say we die and lose the UAZ.

I'm pissed, we got greedy and dumb. I run into a bike on my trek North to the URAL and think. You know what, I'm going to go looking for my UAZ. I spend the next 6 hours searching and just about give up. I hear a vehicle in the distance as I'm staring at my map, oh crap! I think I'm spotted and run off. I log in the next morning and decide to check the area I think it was going, JACKPOT! Cars and guns galore!!! I quickly load a small green car up with stuff and take off back to camp and log off happy. I later decide, hmmm I wonder if that was the same group and I didn't search hard enough for my UAZ, I should go look! Log on, it's pitch effing black. Screw it, I don't have a compass but I'm a blood hound I can figure this out. I go running in the general direction, wedge a penny in my keyboard and hope. I eventually find the general area, I break out the flashlight and pray. Eventually, I give up and use some flares I had found earlier. I search for about 15 minutes and find a tractor... I wander the area for 5 or more minutes and... UAZ! I'm thrilled at this point, I grab it and go. I drive for a couple of minutes and decide, I'd rather fuel it up here than run out later. After adding some gas, I save it. I drive off to my camp again high on life. I get to the area of my camp and start looking in this pitch black soup for my URAL, BAM RESET. I spend the next 15 minutes stumbling around looking for my UAZ, nothing. A little voice inside reminds me I refueled the UAZ and saved somewhere in the fields around the damn. If I can find their camp in pitch black I can run into my UAZ again. More penny wedged running, search for 30 minutes bingo. Get it back to camp and I'm thinking I'm the shizzz. I'm super hyped but paranoid. I log in periodically to look at my spoils of war and they are good. Then, my heart sinks. Everything is gone, vanished. Hedgehogs intact. I run around, see that my stupid blue van is still intact and think well crap I better go hide this. Knowing I haven't repaired it much, I try and be careful. This thing has already killed me once when I tapped a tree at 2 mph. I'm driving, searching for a place to hide and... tree. I fall out die. FML

About to quit the game and say screw it I decide I should at least run to my body and recover my gear. I run for another 30 minutes and get back in the area, hit up the bus we left out somewhere else and it's tires are shot out and a tree seems to be knocked over. I find an M14 AIM and decide to head to my body. I hear the flies and see the two M4's and some ammo I was holding for friends but no AS50 or ghillie. Thinking it only saved the items in my backpack I decide to transfer them back to the bus. I drop the M14 and start carrying back the guns. I'm going back for the M14 when I catch movement out of the corner of my eyes... I'm close to the M14 now, I could probably run for it. No, I'm going to see if this is the group I took the car from (and UAZ I'll call mine). I run up to him he shouts "Don't move", I decide to at least duck behind a tree. He walks up and says, let me check yout backpack. Not having many options, I stand there stupid. He says "What's your name bud". I say, "Are you the guys we've been trading vehicles with?". He replies "I'm the guy that blew up your vehicles". POP POP POP

As I lay dead I respond with the only thought that came to mind, "Oh, ok...." I prompty log off and go to bed. Eff this game. Glad I could make someones day, I appreciate a good case of Schadenfreude.

My question, why in the heck would you take that stupid green car over a URAL or UAZ?!?! Oh and apparently I'm an addict, my bad night ended with me still logging on looking for beans when I woke up. Man I'm stupid.

The reason I took the car over the Uaz was it was smaller and smaller = harder to see from the air. The Ural....... was 20 feet by 8 feet... and YELLOW.. lol I saw that thing from Lopatino.

Tx for being a good sport bud. Nothing personal. Maybe we can be friends at another date :D

TL;DR30

Again this is a matter of opinion. I walked off w 2 AS50s. 2 M107s 2 DMRs etc... all the gear I as a lone wolf will need for a week..... so why leave the rest there in tact for them to use to get even more gear then kill me w it? no... I destroyed it to make MY game safer

Yes I love Non hive now its amazing the difference

The reason I took the car over the Uaz was it was smaller and smaller = harder to see from the air. The Ural....... was 20 feet by 8 feet... and YELLOW.. lol I saw that thing from Lopatino.

Tx for being a good sport bud. Nothing personal. Maybe we can be friends at another date :D

TL;DR40

So it was Crockett that took the UAZ from Berezino?

I had the one from the airfield after they did the vehicle reset & also had 1 of the two ATV's that were at the spawn up on the hill to the west of Berezino. Someone else got the other ATV, as when I 1st checked there were two up there but when I came back with the parts to fix one of them the 2nd was gone.

Sadly I was only able to place both of them in a very "temp" not so great location as it was getting close to me having to go to work. To make things worse it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything while taking the ATV back.. Honestly the ATV was my primary focus as it's much easier to hide and easier for a solo guy to hold on to. The Uaz was just extra fluff for as long as I could hold on to it.

Unfortunately due to having to go to work and the server being pitch black in US TZ when I was trying to hide them I just had to leave them the best place I could find. Funny enough both were still there when I was able to log back in to do some actual play time 3 days later, but the ATV had been moved a bit til it ran out of gas.

Sadly I never managed to get them moved as Trig caught me as I was just starting to move the Uaz & killed me then blew it up and some unknown villain swiped the ATV.

I really just want to find a damn dirt bike.. I could care less about cars & atv's.. just need a dirt bike. Anyway you guys are semi safe from me as I've been focusing more on setting up my camp on the white list server but I'll still hop over and play on the #2 if it's slow on #1. :D

Edited by crockett