Sign in to follow this  
ExWizzard

EU 4 & EU 39

Hey, just noticed this thread when i searched your name as I got it from EU 39.

Been playing on your server for a few days now and have to say it's my favourite. Nice work.

I read the recent patch should help with the lag issues on a lot of servers...i have noticed that around midnight (UTC real time) we all synced perfectly and could drive/run with no desync problems on EU 39. I thought this was maybe because there was less people on... damaging/driving their vehicles.

We noticed a sedan of ours getting damaged while engine off and no one in it and figured it was because it was on grass, a mate then blew it up while still inside it driving it with red warning signs on parts so it's no longer a factor... I assume his would have caused constant damage saves going by the recent patch notes regarding lag but then wouldn't just driving any vehicle cause slight damage anyway?

A friendly.

Hey man,

Just tried to log onto EU 39 and it spawns me as a bird.

The other servers seem to spawn me ok. It looks like everyone is having an issue on EU 39 specifically as it's empty/lots of people joining and leaving straight away.

Hello, I played on EU 4 yesterday and i noticed that the view distance is limitet ? it looks like it is foggy or something. Is this a server setting ? if so, any chance you can turn it up to 1 km + ?

I'm playing on EU 4 but tents seem broken. Picking up a pitched tent doesn't save the tent's destruction. Also occasionally every of my tent gets wiped...

I'm playing since yesterday morning, its present since 1.7.1.5

Also because of the multiple succesful pitch- pack - pitch - pack I tried with the same tent, the original tent became duplicated at the spots I pitched it.

Unable to log in all day here, to stops at loading with background sounds.

1.7.1.5 93635

Since a few days I noticed a (automated?) chat message on EU 4, that this server will quit on 4th of July. Today (4th July) I didn't get any message anymore. Does this server really quit or not? It's my favorite (and also the fav of my clan) and I would like to know for sure, cause if you quit I'll build up no more tents here.

And if you quit, does the EU 39 quit too?

You did excellent job with EU 4. No lags, always up to date and fair admin. I would hate it, if I had to leave the best DayZ Server ever.

Yeah, for my lack of funds i only setup the server for 1 month, eu39 will be gone too soon, it was fun while it lasted, i may host again when game is released

Aww. How sad. /: I really enjoyed playing on EU 4 with you. I hope it's gonna be back in the near future! :) And if you ever feel like trying to get the server back up I would love to help you pay for it. ;)

-Fluffy

exactly when will it go down? Got some(alot) of stuff that i would need to move :-)