Sign in to follow this  
NaturaI

Want to die? Come to Stary Sobor!

US 1695

I'll be waiting.

Edited by NaturaI

What do you got?, if you aint having something decent your not worth killing

Im very bored, someone come try and kill me. If you kill me congrats on your loot.

AS50, M4A3 CCO, GPS, NVG's, the works.

Not worth it, Just kill people sniping Electro, they ahve the same... When you find your self a decent weapon... i'd gladly come for ya,

Not worth it, Just kill people sniping Electro, they ahve the same... When you find your self a decent weapon... i'd gladly come for ya,

you know, I don't like people like you. You act like you could spawn in fresh and get those kind of weapons within an hour. Quit being cocky and mind your own business.

• Like 1

A silenced M4 and an AS50. How typical.

Another arrogant prick trying to beckon everyone online to come kill them as if they're invincible.

• Like 1

That or he wants people to come to him, instead of him having to go to them. Can't say I wouldn't do the same.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

you know, I don't like people like you. You act like you could spawn in fresh and get those kind of weapons within an hour. Quit being cocky and mind your own business.

With the amount of duping, hackers spawning in weapons and loot inflation, you can

A silenced M4 and an AS50. How typical.

Another arrogant prick trying to beckon everyone online to come kill them as if they're invincible.

M4A3 isn't silenced.. Another prick trying to troll someone who sent an open challenge to anyone, that's not new.

He's on the hill directly northeast of the military camp behind the third set of trees.

Lol fail troll, he's not there. How do I know? Zero zombies up north. nada.