Sign in to follow this  
burritoman259

5th element server warning

just a warning if you play on this server avoid the road between cherno and elektro there is a group of three in a v3s patrolling that area they've killed most of the server at least twice, just a warning there is also a sniper sitting somewhere in elektro

Hi, Im a part of the 5th element crew and I wasnt on when they did this but the most likely reason for this was because they were bored and we're going to reset the entire server, aka wipe everything (vechicles, tents) and start over so they didn't care if they would have lost the truck.

Oh and a tip, if you hear a vechicle driving not to far away, hide and take out the wheels when the truck is close so it's impossible to drive it, then they'll have to stop and its the perfect time for you to ambush them and hopefully kill them all, could have gotten you some neat guns that we had in the truck.

• Like 1

thanks meow those guys were being a bit rough on the new spawns, just wanted to get a warning out so people didn't have a rage thread seen at least 200 on Reddit in the last couple of day z, also who is the guy that screams "stop in the name of the law" is that Comanche?

It was Menphis, but welcome to our server lol. We give out free beans unless we are shot.

oh hey raviel i think I've seen you in game, was it Menphis and you who shot that guy on the bike outside elektro i was watching, i was on the hill :)

I am going to take you up on that offer Mr fishies just applied on the forums might pop into teamspeak in a while

Yea that V3S was stuck there after i tried to power slide itxD.yea actually we we gonna take the guy on the bike hostage, buutttt he had a bike, and i forgot who, but someone killed him. We were just gonna have some "fun time" and the gear him up since we have so much gear. So they killed him an soon after he came back and yelled "ima kill you motherfuckers" and well he died. and kinda feel bad for the guy, but come back

• Like 1

yer he'll play he changed his name to tacomonkey the other night, he isn't mad or anything he was just having a bit of fun i decided to try and help him i put up a barricade at the bridge near prigorski

yer he'll play he changed his name to tacomonkey the other night, he isn't mad or anything he was just having a bit of fun i decided to try and help him i put up a barricade at the bridge near prigorski

took that down and blew up the bridge xD

Lol were just having fun on nz 22 got a sedan and taco got an as50 from a dead ghillie on the runway at nwaf