Sign in to follow this  
U.B.C.S. Ravin

Let's Discuss, Weapon Combinations

Let's talk about weapon combinations, but we are going to add some basic rules.

You can only have as many slots as there is to offer, limited to an alice pack. Most people have Alice Packs and they are the more common, second largest backpack.

Alice backpack has 20 Slots.

You have 9 Inventory Slots.

You have 8 Secondary Slots.

Lets talk loads, and best optimization for combat situations. Snipers included.

So for example, You have one Primary slot, secondary, and enough space to carry one additional weapon in your backpack.

My loadout would consist of-

M4A1 Holo, Primary. L85 in the backpack (For Spotting). Both use stanag mag and stanag SD mags, making the weapon share ammo helps free up space. Carrying roughly four clips, two spare in the backpack.

Secondary would be the PDW. Why PDW? It uses almost every single 9x19 mag.M9 Mag, M9 SD Mag, PDW Mag, PDW SD Mag, G17 Mag, MP5 Mag, MP5 SD Mag. This varsity is important due to the M4A1 Holo's Grenade Launcher attachments. PDW Mag and MP5 Mag's BOTH have 30 shots of ammo in it... Making one clip of either have nearly five times the ammo of most pistol clips. To boot, the MP5 Mags takes up a main inventory slot. Freeing up space for your M203 HE Grenades and M203 Smokes. M203's also go roughly 600m to 800m~. So once you get good with judging its distance and aim... Its a pretty nice mortar type weapon to flush people out of buildings or cover.

The backpack would then most likely have one epi-pen, blood bag, pain killer, morphine, two bandages and various food/drinks. (two of each) and the last few slots backed up with HE M203's.

What Loadout would you guys use and why? Try to be as detailed as possible.

Shotgun that shoots soda cans.

• Like 1

Shotgun that shoots soda cans.

Do you know how OP Empty Soda Cans are? Nerf this weapon instantly.

Bout to make this thread....i like combos...so many choices after i found a hidden tent city on my favorite server...

My weapon system right now is Mk48, M4 SD, G17 and luckily a tent city in a hidden location lets me pull most times i die.

-I hate sniper weapons and acutally sniping in the game...although i seriously considered the m14aim over the mk48. I'm a hunter and a great lover of heavy hitting rifles rifles but with the m14 aim and mk48 sharing the same optics i went for suppression, firepower and effecient ammo carrying. The range and supression the MK48 offers puts it in a class of its own lessening the need for a dedicated long range system. Clearing towns of zs has me at the top of most servers i play for dead zs count. I put it as the best gun in the game. You have power, ammo, cqb and long range capabilities, good for support or assault and its good on zs and good on ps.

-The M4 SD is good in populated servers and for raiding towns. Supression is just silly.

-The G17 is great for saving you from dicking around with the torch and lets you carry the biggest secondary PDW mags...but NVG replace the need for a light but its still a good pistol.

Question to all. What would you choose, Bison or M4SD? I've yet to use the bison in PVP. Why would the bison be better?

Edited by Trizzo

Question to all. What would you choose, Bison or M4SD? I've yet to use the bison in PVP. Why would the bison be better?

Bison is terrible...

It does as much damage as a pistol does- Its ammo is extremely rare. Its not worth carrying around. It also lacks a scope, range is a meek 100m, and at night it has a BRIGHT muzzle flash that is not hard to miss in a firefight. Making you stick out like a sore thumb, even if it is silenced.

One really neglected item could be smokes. I always like to keep one in the main. Its saved my life twice now. Usually goes incoming fire, prone double tap f throw and gtfo. Anybody else like them? I feel a lot better carrying one in the main. You ever go with smokes UBCS? How do you find them working in the m203.

I run with smokes sometimes too-- In main or M203. I like it personally.

I am not sure if its intended or not, but from where you launch the M203 smoke to where it lands, it drags all the zombies from around you, to where it lands plus the distance traveled.

I also have never hit a player with a M203 smoke- I wonder if the direct impact does damage.

I also use smokes to bring down buildings without the explosions of grenades. 2-3 smokes will level a building with the current glitch with smoke grenades.