Sign in to follow this  
Rono

Hive Down?

Awww did lil script kiddies get mad cause they can't cheat no more :( awww pooorr kiddies listen just cause you guys can't cheat to win doesn't mean you ruin it for everyone else :P OH Wait that is all you know how to 2. Grow up kid if you wanna code something come work for me and code a site or a program that you can MAKE money on! k thanks please... i need :beans: :D

• Like 4

Well this is a load of crap.

Past 3 weeks have been riddled with crap. I don't know how many times I've had to reinstall DayZ and update this and downgrade that. Ugh

But yeah can't connect either.

We were playing and couldn't see each other though we were right next to each other and then we both lost connection.

Hackers are crying cause battleye is catchin em finally! Someone really ought to call whine one one... THEY NEED A WAMBULANCE!

tumblr_m6tnmwikO41qftgx0.gif

Edited by ShiZaNkY

Well this is a load of crap.

Past 3 weeks have been riddled with crap. I don't know how many times I've had to reinstall DayZ and update this and downgrade that. Ugh

But yeah can't connect either.

That's an Alpha for you, but I've never had to reinstall DayZ once in the past 2 or 3 weeks. You using anything like DayZ Commander? Keeps me updating and working fine.

Noooooooooooo!!! I need to get my Zombie Fix!! I'm going to die if I don't get to play. I think I'm getting light headed. Things....getting.....fuzzy. Can't do....anything. Must play DayZ.....

If the HIVE was down, wouldn't the forums be down?

How odd.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

If the HIVE was down, wouldn't the forums be down?

How odd.

Not if the forum is on a different server than the hive.

Edited by Milez

It's not (Last I knew). In almost all recent history of DDoS attacks the HIVE went down, the forums went down also. Vise Versa. I do believe unless they recently(By recently I mean the last DDoS attack which was, eh, a month or so ago?) changed this.

However, I am noticing the forums are no longer choking or taking long to load... Its as if some sort of stress is relieved. They might be doing something in the background we don't know about.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

That's an Alpha for you, but I've never had to reinstall DayZ once in the past 2 or 3 weeks. You using anything like DayZ Commander? Keeps me updating and working fine.

Stop. It isn't an "alpha".

it's a mod that never made it to completion.

It's still a game, still reasonable to expect it to work properly.

And you know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say it, we even paid for it. Yep. Sure it's a mod, but we paid JUST TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT. if some guy throws you a leaflet that says "Justin Beiber concert tickets are $20 USD! Also, Kate Beckinsale will be nude on site" You're gonna be fuckin pissed when you don't see them titties and some neckbeard says "YA DIDN'T PAY FOAH IT!!!"

• Like 4

It's not (Last I knew). In almost all recent history of DDoS attacks the HIVE went down, the forums went down also. Vise Versa. I do believe unless they recently(By recently I mean the last DDoS attack which was, eh, a month or so ago?) changed this.

However, I am noticing the forums are no longer choking or taking long to load... Its as if some sort of stress is relieved. They might be doing something in the background we don't know about.

This may be true. Just be patient is all I can say for everyone. It is under Alpha, even games you pay for gain hickups here and there. It is not the end of the World ;)

• Like 1

This may be true. Just be patient is all I can say for everyone. It is under Alpha, even games you pay for gain hickups here and there. It is not the end of the World ;)

Indeed. Its refreshing to see people with this attitude.

Apparently everyones gear is getting reset. Damn there goes my fal

If you were playing when there was a red broken chain, then yes, your gear will be reset.

Unless a Dev posted this, please link it. If not, don't spread rumors like this. It only causes people to panic.

• Like 2

Stop. It isn't an "alpha".

it's a mod that never made it to completion.

It's still a game, still reasonable to expect it to work properly.

And you know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say it, we even paid for it. Yep. Sure it's a mod, but we paid JUST TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT. if some guy throws you a leaflet that says "Justin Beiber concert tickets are $20 USD! Also, Kate Beckinsale will be nude on site" You're gonna be fuckin pissed when you don't see them titties and some neckbeard says "YA DIDN'T PAY FOAH IT!!!"

It's an alpha, it was Rocket's own personal mod (not game) project that gained a load of popularity before it was anywhere near completed.

• Like 1

Apparently everyones gear is getting reset. Damn there goes my fal

Don't go around saying this unless you got proof lol