Sign in to follow this  
jatobi (DayZ)

Hacker on Dallas 38

Have a hacker on Dallas 38 blowing shit up and flying around the sky like he's in god mode.

Couldn't see his name or anything. I hit record on Fraps but nothing recorded -_-.

Here is a list of players currently on the server, and I've seen no one log out.

He blew up shit at the hanger, then flew over the ATC, blew it up, threw red smoke blew about 15 zeds away with whatever it was he was using to blow shit up.

Here is the screenshot showing the player list, admins can maybe compare it to previous cheat reports, idk. I tried to record it, didn't fucking record -_-.

Not that it matters, it didn't have names. People were saying someone had a RPG or something and then he shows up at the airfield blowing shit up.

Time: 7:20pm EST

Where: NE Airfield

Server: Dallas 38

What: Flying peter pan hacking whore blowing shit up.

Won't let me img tag it -_-.

www.tagaming.net/jatobi/hack1.png

Strange...

Its my friend that actually owns the server, and hes curious about it now.

I see my name on the list and a few friends of mine, so i know it wasnt us, but weird thing is, i dont recall or remember seing any hackers, or helicopters, or anything else being blowing up.

The server was really quiet if anything, but we were kinda far out from any civilization.

Were gonna look into it, but if you find any other proof, let us know asap.

Hm i found a hacker on a Dallas server yesterday this may be him. He won't die.

fqkcn.jpg

Hm i found a hacker on a Dallas server yesterday this may be him. He won't die.

fqkcn.jpg

That's probably just someone who hit respawn which left their body standing dead. It happens all the time. You'll see tons of "people" just standing up on the beach, not being killed.