neverm1nd

Admin Banned from US 1033 [Public CC of PM to Admin]

Banned from US 1033 all the pertinent information is below this is strictly to notify the right people to get an appeal for this server.

Affected profile names are:

neverm1nd

chumpd0g9

Brian

Below is the PM to the admin describing everything.

Hi MadHatter,

From what i understand your the admin of server US 1033 IP: 199.116.113.48:2302

The reason i am contacting you is that myself and two other players in our group just got banned at around 930pm EST today 08/18/12 SS Link: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/902097924183908485/C0362988FB04022E3513A19BAAAA8CD672DA7623/

I do not hack and have been enjoying your server for about a week now and really do like it. The group i am with to my knowledge does not hack nor has any hacked items either. The only thing i can think of that would look like our group has hacked is that i believe that the URAL had an AS50 Thermal in it. "Tyler" was the one to acquire this vehicle and when he saw it he freaked out and it was only after researching abit online to find out that that is not an in game item. Either way i would like to get this resolved so that we can all be allowed to play together on your server again. Please contact me either here through message or on our TS3 Server at |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||, or for an additional please feel free to email me at |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||Please whoever takes care of these ban appeals please allow a day or two for myself and madhatter to ger this resolved in a civil manner|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Second message CCed here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/76159-admin-banned-from-us-1033-public-cc-of-pm-to-admin/

There is the link to my post for a Ban Appeal.

From what i hear there needs to be proof to execute a permanent Admin ban on any server.

I like your server alot and do not want to see it blacklisted or go away.

All i simply want is for myself and the others in the group to be allowed back into the server.

You have my contact information.

Thank you.

You will not be unbanned!! We had been following you while you all were systemactically taking the vehicles on the server 2 of which were mine and I know you didn't stuble upon them by chance. In no more then 1 hour you had found 3 vehiles that were well hidden. I was checking on the Ural when you all took it, that's how I found you. You claim the Ural had the hacked weapon in it which I know 100% is not true. Don't try to threaten me with the server being blacklisted, there are several hundred servers to play on I suggest you go to one of them.

There were not banned for using the hacked weapon. I didn't even know they had it until after we killed two of them and Nevermind ALT F4'd

Edited by MadHatter

This is Brian. I assume my ban was from association. I was minding my own business and just logged in and waiting for my mates to get back to camp with 2 vehicles. Spotted someone prone and watch them logout under a tree. Next thing I know I'm sniped and Admin Banned for hacking.

Any explanation would greatly help. Ive only had this game for 4 days and still learning the ropes.

You will not be unbanned!! We had been following you while you all were systemactically taking the vehicles on the server 2 of which were mine and I know you didn't stuble upon them by chance. In no more then 1 hour you had found 3 vehiles that were well hidden. I was checking on the Ural when you all took it, that's how I found you. You claim the Ural had the hacked weapon in it which I know 100% is not true. Don't try to threaten me with the server being blacklisted, there are several hundred servers to play on I suggest you go to one of them.

There were not banned for using the hacked weapon. I didn't even know they had it until after we killed two of them and Nevermind ALT F4'd

This is Steven. I was not banned, but was on the way to kill whoever had killed our guys before deciding to log out and try to sort this out like grown ups.

We found all those vehicles legitly, and by chance actually, (We just went north and followed it around because this is the most common place to hide them) and it had the hacked weapon in it. We don't hack at all never had in any game I've played either. Also this proves that you have no grounds to ban us on, which by DayZ owner rules means your server will be blacklisted and shut down. This wasn't a threat it was a friendly reminder.

You just addmited to banning them for taking your vehicles. Also how would you have followed us around while logged out alot of the times when he stole the cars in all rights of the game without hacking yourself? Also you ALT F4'd aswell as they rolled up to not die then ghosted on another server to higher grounds and logged back in.

Edited by Paperwings

This is Steven. I was not banned, but was on the way to kill whoever had killed our guys before deciding to log out and try to sort this out like grown ups.

We found all those vehicles legitly, and by chance actually, (We just went north and followed it around because this is the most common place to hide them) and it had the hacked weapon in it. We don't hack at all never had in any game I've played either. Also this proves that you have no grounds to ban us on, which by DayZ owner rules means your server will be blacklisted and shut down. This wasn't a threat it was a friendly reminder.

You just addmited to banning them for taking your vehicles. Also how would you have followed us around while logged out alot of the times when he stole the cars in all rights of the game without hacking yourself?

A team of 7 people found the vehicles. Of course it would be a conspiracy. Lets just ban people for stealing vehicles.... good times. :facepalm:

I was the one to find the Ural and I wasn't banned because I had ran west after I Brought the Ural back to our camp. From the past few months I've played this game, I've learned that it's EXTREMELY easy to find all these little basecamps and vehicle hoarding if I run to the north eastern part of the map and work west. I was the one to spot the Ural while I was on top of a mountain on y-axis 003 or so. I mean hell, it's BRIGHT BLUE and SCREAMS "Steal me!" When sitting in a forest full of nothing but green. You are absolutely ignorant to ban someone for taking your vehicles. And #2, the white pickup we had, I followed that all the way back to a camp at 146,016 or so. I'm sorry that you have pitiful observations and awareness, but quit being a sore loser when you hide your vehicles in the most COMMON area to hide bases, especially when someone follows you all the way back to your camp.

Edited by akshone

It was abort then yes FYI...

So you admit that your banning us because we took your vehicles? at grid ref 011/030 there was a broken down bus and a car, my inexperienced bud Brian who was shot first out of all of us, has had this game less than a week and hes the one that found them, he provided grid ref and we then proceeded down west border of the map found a total of of 4 camps with about 12 tents between all of them.

It was my understanding that responsible Server Admins do not ban people that find their gear. I understand that your mad we found them i would be too. This is DayZ... if you want a game that is a bit more forgiving for poorly placing items then i suggest you look for one.

So i will look forward to hearing your next reply...

Much Love,

neverm1nd

Edited by neverm1nd

P.S.

MadHatter i never said you put the as50 thermal in the URAL i simply stated that it was in the vehicle when we found it

Edited by neverm1nd

um he admitted to finding you because you took the vehicles not banning you because you took them. derp a derp.

Considering that server has been plagued with hackers who just run from camp to camp and vehicle to vehicle without any adjustments to their courses you can see our skepticism to your story how you went from camp to camp in around a hour. ps there was no way that ural had that hacked weapon it had been checked a hour before without the as50 tws

ps im also the guy who was prone and aborted out i didnt ghost i saw a lazer coming out of your gun and said shit hackers and went back into the lobby i then went to go eat dinner came back logged in and moved around scouting your camp while waiting for the guys with the big guns to kill you

P.S.

MadHatter i never said you put the as50 thermal in the URAL i simply stated that it was in the vehicle when we found it

I never thought you said I put it there. I only know because I just checked the Ural right before you all took it and it DID NOT have that weapon in it.

I could really care less that you guys took our vehicles as I know it's part of the game. I do have a problem when any one person or group of people coming in the server and magically knowing where all the camps and vehicles are. You guys took a vehicle from the far north east and the far west area of the map in the matter of less then an hour. Plus another one of your vehicles that we still have not been able to find. No one ghosted you we had 4 of us total on that hill.

If the Dayz Devs want to blacklist the server that is there decission. I will not allow a server that I pay for be a place for hackers to come and ruin a great game for players that just want to play fair.

I really don't understand why you have to come to the forums and complain for being banned. There are alot of other servers to play on. I have been playing games online for over 15 years and I have been admin on many other servers and games. In my experience is usally the hackers that get mad when they get banned and run to the forums to cry about it.

You will NOT be unbanned!!!

You fail to realize, 7+ legitimate players over the span of 4 days marked locations of said vehicles. Many grids can be covered in that timeframe and player coordination over teamspeak.

• Like 1

Sounds like admin is mad his vehicles got stolen by players on his server, take it to admin abuse and it will be resolved quickly. He already admitted to banning you because in short terms "You took his vechiles" so "LOL HACKERS" Hope his server gets hive disabled if he can't be civil and just has to cry wolf everytime it goes sour for him.

Also from my experience hackers just blow up vehicles because they can spawn them and spawn any items they want, there is never a reason to legitimately steal them or stay on a server.

umm not really he wasn't mad he was curious so he went looking for the person who took his white truck and he only found them cause they nearly ran him over lol and we have poor observation skills

umm not really he wasn't mad he was curious so he went looking for the person who took his white truck and he only found them cause they nearly ran him over lol and we have poor observation skills

So his vehicles get taken by a group of 7 people who apparently play there alot according to their posts, and he decides since he THINKS they're hacking(With 0 proof and only suspicion) He can permaban them? He needs solid evidence.

At any rate this is a case for admin abuse as it's pretty cut and clear with his admission of banning because of stolen vehicles regardless of his drivel filler about supposed hacks, and he has no evidence of hacking.

If he knew anything about what the hacks can do he wouldn't suspect people who just find and try to take vehicles, they would just nuke them.

Off topic reply about the hacked gun. But I agree... either way madhatter is upset exp..players on his server found his vehicles and.claimed them.for themselves. This guy DCed to avoid death by my mad driving skillz so why qq that I did when he ghosted.above us?

didnt ghost there was four of us to the point where you think the ban was because we were upset because you stole the vehicle that wasnt it. at 2:30 ish am last night a pair of people stole the ural again i killed them just like you and they didnt get banned

Edited by dinoSF

This will be forwarded to admin abuse when I get home and have something better than my phone to post with.

Until then I'll be waiting for my unban notice.

Ok fine you didnt ghost maybe i just didnt see all the people. Why again are we banned Dino? That's no different than what we did. The stealing of a vehicle. Other people take your wheels no ban. We take your wheels just simply more so we are hackers. I don't care what you guys think of us. I just want to be able to play on the server I've called home for awhile. Hopefully we can find an agreement on this.

Edited by neverm1nd

This is RockyMtnCamper, another member of the large group (including those who were banned) that has been scouring this server steadily over the last several days.

Firstly, I would like to clear up some confusion my group has over the AS50 TWS found in the Ural. That gun was not found in the Ural when we picked it up. I placed the AS50 TWS into the Ural as soon as it arrived at our camp. None of us scripted this gun into the server - it was found on a player that we killed. As I understand it, this is NOT a bannable offense.

Also, just because these camps were raided within a relatively short period of time does not mean we found them all within that time. We had scouted several camps over the course of several days, recorded their coords, and assembled teams for raids.

I know it is disapointing to have your camps raided, but this is the game...

You restarted the server several times after we stole the white off-road because you were in disbelief that your truck was found (on the north edge of the map, where EVERYONE sets up camp thinking no one will find it). So, you assumed we must have been scripting to find it.

Sad.

P.S.

im also the guy who was prone and aborted out i didnt ghost i saw a lazer coming out of your gun and said shit hackers and went back into the lobby

If this was the TWS scope on the L85, which is the only gun with a laser, this is not a scripted weapon. It is a legit gun in DayZ.

Edited by candagrm