Brint

"Found at home" weapons suggestion

According to the FBI, the most used caliber in murders during the years 2004-2010 was a .22LR. I have talked about this in many zombie forums... but the .22lr is one of the most commonly found types of ammunition across the states. If the Zombie Apocalypse was to occur, a .22lr pistol or rifle would be my weapon of choice. Being a "heavy guy", I can lug around my AR-15 with 1000 rounds for a few hours... but it would wear me out. With my GSG 522SD, I can carry 4000 rounds like it was nothing. I could probably do a back flip with the GSG... 10 fully loaded 20 round mags and 2 550 round bricks.

.22LR... Zombie Killers choice IMO.

I disagree with Brint about the .22LR I own a .22LR semi auto ruger 10/22 with a 100 round mag I would not want to be shoot by it lets put it that way

There's no such thing as a hundred round magazine for a 10/22. There are 50 round drums but they are very unreliable and a 100 round version would be a mess of misfeeds and failures to extract.

Edited by GruntyAssassin

If you think a .22lr won't get the job done on a Zeds head, search for "300yrd velocitor test!" On youtubr and see what it does on a roast and i think you might change your mind.

How about poison darts that you blow through a reed lol, this dart then causes players blood to start going down slowish and causes random effects such as...

After 5 mins you loose colour

After 10 mins shakes

After 20 mins you start to speak random rubbish

After 30 mins random passing out

After 40 mins spasm attacks where you make erratic movements out of your control which can give you away and make it hard to get to where you are heading

After 50 mins you loose the ability to walk and must crawl

On the hour you have a epic meltdown and die.

Only way to save yourself is get to an Airfield where they have the cure, you cannot carry the cure around.

Edited by L1CKEYSPL1T

Honestly 12ga Shotguns should be incredably common around homes, where i live just about every other person here has a shot gun of some type.

How about poison darts that you blow through a reed lol, this dart then causes players blood to start going down slowish and causes random effects such as...

After 5 mins you loose colour

After 10 mins shakes

After 20 mins you start to speak random rubbish

After 30 mins random passing out

After 40 mins spasm attacks where you make erratic movements out of your control which can give you away and make it hard to get to where you are heading

After 50 mins you loose the ability to walk and must crawl

On the hour you have a epic meltdown and die.

Only way to save yourself is get to an Airfield where they have the cure, you cannot carry the cure around.

I've suggested this before, I think its a great idea

According to the FBI, the most used caliber in murders during the years 2004-2010 was a .22LR. I have talked about this in many zombie forums... but the .22lr is one of the most commonly found types of ammunition across the states. If the Zombie Apocalypse was to occur, a .22lr pistol or rifle would be my weapon of choice. Being a "heavy guy", I can lug around my AR-15 with 1000 rounds for a few hours... but it would wear me out. With my GSG 522SD, I can carry 4000 rounds like it was nothing. I could probably do a back flip with the GSG... 10 fully loaded 20 round mags and 2 550 round bricks.

.22LR... Zombie Killers choice IMO.

How does that GSG 522SD work btw? I've seen them advertised but I haven't heard much about that brand. I know semi-auto .22s can be a little choosey and finicky.