Sign in to follow this  
JESUSFOOD

Reverend Maynard

I did a search on the forums but couldnt find an in game name that matched the forums otherwise I would message this to you. You may never see this message but I'll write it anyway.

I am sorry for killing you. I was in the trees above Stary Sobor and found what I think is your tent. It was empty so I proceded to scout Stary. I noticed to the left of me some movement, I pull up my scope and I see you running towards me. I assume you were going for your tent as I dont think you even saw me. I never shoot on sight but I got scared and shot without giving you a chance to leave with your life, or to even possibly give you some needed food or water. I didnt even need anything off your body other then your morphine. You had alot of stuff that probably took hours to collect.

Again I am sorry that fear got the best of me and it caused me to kill you.

- JESUSFOOD

• Like 1

That warn't me. I'm just curious if the Rev was actually MJK.

At any rate, its a much better name than Solid Snake, Hyubasa, or any of the "wolf" permutations.

Edit: no, his name is JesusFood. The wafer bit the priest back.

• Like 1

Jesus killed Maynard. Anyone else a Tool fan and find this pretty funny?

Edit: no, his name is JesusFood. The wafer bit the priest back.

Jesusfood --> wafer --> body of Christ ---> Jesus.

Jesus killed a priest.

Edit, the wafer is literaly christs body per catholic doctrine if I remember correctly

Edited by thefonz

LOL @ the Jesus jokes. I didnt even think of it like that!

I do feel bad though. I hate that it seems everytime I get setup with a good weapon and lots of food and water I get killed out of no where. If he had be running away from me I would have just let him go. That AKM scared me.

Death.. is.. necessary.. but who is going to pray for the one thousand..nay.. a million carrot souls now?

Edited by RogueNZ

I don't play it in a pvp deathmatch style. I felt bad because the hours they spent on their character was wiped out by me without being threaten other then he had a gun.