Sign in to follow this  
Eleoste

Trading for an SVD Camo

Willing to trade my AS50+6 mags, FN FAL + 2 Mags, M9SD no mags, and a Camo Suit.

Skype Name: Wilsonlikespho

Ill have one friend overwatch. LETS DOEEEET.

i'd give you one for an m24 with a load of Dmr mags

Does the M24 take DMR mags?

T.T Bandit's friend had an M24 but we didn't take it. No room and figured AS50 would go for more. QQ

Does the M24 take DMR mags?

not directly but you right click the DMR mag and it splits into 4 clips for the m24

Me and my friend are willing to make this trade happen. We only want the AS50 mags (in case they aren't original barrett mags but the actual as50 mags) since we got already everything else you are offering.

This might sound a bit paranoia but we want to decide the place and the way the trade happens. But we are honest, promise.

The details would of course be told in skype or somewhere.

I will add you on skype. (part of the name is "tomi" [without the quotes])

Edited by JouluJakki

Me and my friend are willing to make this trade happen. We only want the AS50 mags (in case they aren't original barrett mags but the actual as50 mags) since we got already everything else you are offering.

This might sound a bit paranoia but we want to decide the place and the way the trade happens. But we are honest, promise.

I'm down aha.

I would love to have those FN FAL mags. Just picked one up with no mags tho haha. Just my luck.

Are you going to get on skype soon?

I would love to have those FN FAL mags. Just picked one up with no mags tho haha. Just my luck.

I'll give em to you gladly aha, but I ask of one thing; A G17 and ammo. My friend absolutely loves his G17 and ran out of ammo.

Okay!

What happened is that the trade was successful!

No shooting, no bleeding, or nothing like that [except the other guy managed to break his leg against zombies :')]

So just for everyone to know, you can trust Eleoste and/or me in case there will be more trades in the future :P