iiviiiviivviii

DAYZ MOD ON CONSOLE

Okay I know that day z mod is sort of a new game. I had an idea, DayZ mod should be on all platforms PC, X BOX and, Playstation! You don't have to agree with me. I do believe that DAYZ mod should stay on PC. But maybe people really want to play DAYZ. If DAYZ were able to come out on console they would get so much money from it being released on console. That money can go to the PC or even all Platforms and upgrade the software engine. Where are you gointsar stand on this are you agreeing or disagreeing my question now is...DO TOU LIKE IT WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Like 2

I don't like it, because Consoles have nerfed/dumbed down games for long enough...

Why let it go on, or even help it?

• Like 6

Consoles cant handle this game and a controller cant either to many binded keys etc when will the xbox fanbois learn....

• Like 9

Consoles are for kiddies. Yes, I do own a 360, but my PC gets far more use. Consoles have soo many limitations on em, that after a while, anything released for them is a just a port, and usually won't be as crisp and smooth as the PC release. Look at Battlefield 3 for example. While it is a damn great game, the consoles had so many set backs, I ended up buying a Russian copy for $5. I feel consoles are ruining the gaming industry. You don't want to know how many idiots I've encountered saying that " Oh my PS3/Xbox iis so much better then a PC!"

I hope consoles die out in the next few years. That or a Dreamcast 2 comes out...

• Like 2

Yeah, Let the consoles have this game and ruin another good video game :)

Look at, Battlefield and cod....

Consoles should keep their racing games and fifa, then let us fucking keep poker and dayz

• Like 3

Consoles are for kiddies. Yes, I do own a 360, but my PC gets far more use. Consoles have soo many limitations on em, that after a while, anything released for them is a just a port, and usually won't be as crisp and smooth as the PC release. Look at Battlefield 3 for example. While it is a damn great game, the consoles had so many set backs, I ended up buying a Russian copy for $5. I feel consoles are ruining the gaming industry. You don't want to know how many idiots I've encountered saying that " Oh my PS3/Xbox iis so much better then a PC!"

I hope consoles die out in the next few years. That or a Dreamcast 2 comes out...

Sega 2 , Sega = best ever made console .

Edit edit edit, i fuck up xD

Edited by Minamo
  • Like 1

Edit edit edit, i fuck up xD

Hands down! I remember when I had one as a kid. I'd beaten nearly 300+ games for it before it was replaced in our house hold by a lamestation. Ahh, the good ol' times.

• Like 1

I'm so glad I gave up on console gaming. Such a waste of money.

But hey the console market buys the same game over and over again every year. Obviously they're easy to exploit.

i'm so glad there arn't any console fanboys on these forums. look at cs:go- slightly more dumbed down from source and it's missing a lot of a the little things like knifes not slowing people down when you attack them and starting off with Kevlar and helmet, i hope this doesnt continue to happen to valve games

console haters look at watch dogs soul caliber 5 ps3 can go on any website a pc can pc crashes more you can play console games on a biger screen than pc for less mone the good consoles cost le instead of paying a thousand dollors fo a good gaming computer and consoles has less hackers and bigger gaming comunity than pc so you haters can keep dissing consoles just rememember you sit on my middle finger for the night

no because all the controls cant fit on a console without a keybored, xbox sucks and so does ps3, arma engine is not made for console and xbox and ps3 suck :P

console haters look at watch dogs soul caliber 5 ps3 can go on any website a pc can pc crashes more you can play console games on a biger screen than pc for less mone the good consoles cost le instead of paying a thousand dollors fo a good gaming computer and consoles has less hackers and bigger gaming comunity than pc so you haters can keep dissing consoles just rememember you sit on my middle finger for the night

and pc's are better, its fact, we get more hardware better graphics better physics better everything, consoles stay the same crap as they were made, they cant get better graphics or anything so its limmited, pc will always be better cause its fact :D

• Like 2

Its already in Rockets mind if DayZ sells well.

Keep in mind though: The DayZ for consoles won't be the DayZ you expect looking at the PC version. It will be a more casual version. Rocket already stated something like this in an interview.

Some limitations:

Instead of 100-200 players / server in the standalone you'll get 24 or 32 maximum. Because of this AND the console limitations, map size will be decreased. I'm very sceptic about consoles handling chernarus. And playing with 20 players on Chernarus is too little to be fun, you'll walk around for hours not meeting other players. So the map size has to decrease. You can even see that in Battlefield 3 and there the maps aren't close to as big as Chernarus, still they got significantly smaller on consoles.

The controls are another thing and the overall "casual" community. So the game won't be the same anyway.

I don't care if a whole new team will port it from pc to consoles and the resources spend on the pc versions don't get affected at all.

If it ever came to console, it would be a much more casual version (obviously less players per server among other things the 360 can't accomplish)

no consoles are better and allways will be

Wow, I never thought of that, I think you reasoning is just utterly brilliant and I will go to bed a smarter man, just from reading your awesome post.

And then there is the part, where you are just talking out your ass. So let me ask you, in what ways?

Graphics? Nope....well unless you think that 560-720p, is better than 1080p or higher. Let's not even go into texture difference.

Tv's instead of Monitors....well you can use Tv's on your PC too, sooo nope.

Sound quality?, another big fat nope....at best it is the same as on a PC

Controllers? humm another big fat nope, since you can use your controller on a PC too...

Easier to install/requires less brains to use? Yes

Soo in what way, "consoles are better"?

Back it up, or GTFO.

Jeez, learn to fucking type. The facepalm is so damn strong in this post.

There are so many moronic things in this post, and it is so badly written, I will not even try. Instead I will pray to any deity, that you are just a troll or will actually get some knowledge on the subject.

Periods, commas and spellcheck, learn to fucking use them...you god damn numbty. I am not talking grammatically correct, just to break up your wall of text. So I can actually read and understand it.

Edited by Tweakie
  • Like 5