Sign in to follow this  
shredergenetix (DayZ)

UK 25 UX boys.

Coka, so what if they killed your group man? There are tons of other servers that you can play on, no need to rage about it let alone like I said what does it matter? You will get killed eventually, by a hacker, a player, or a lucky bastard with a crowbar. Its a game guys relax, and that goes to everyone.

Not raging fella I just said we wouldn't of killed them if they identified with us.

That's about it.

I've played against you guys before and had some fun. Will look forward to seeing you on UK25.

Maybe you should spend less time posing for screenshots and more time practicing in armoury when 5 or 6 of you can be killed so easily by a chopper despite having at least a couple of M107s and AS50s, we were impressed none of you alt f4'd and we had a fun - its just a shame that 15 minutes after we killed you a guy with godmode tele'd to our chopper in the woods north of podeba dam and killed 2 of us before we could take off and then nuked the entire server when he failed to take us down. I would like to believe it wasnt your clan but it just seems a bit too coincidental , you know?

wernt us we dont hack

wernt us we dont hack

Nope but you actively admit to using hacked weapons. Which of course will just open up a can of worms.

Strangely you've now 'put the weapon down' especially after you telling everyone you wouldn't...

You still haven't answered the OWNED random screenshot. I can only put this down to the fact you have no answer because it has nothing to do with me...

P.S I still have to lol at the people who reported my post!

Ammo boxes can be destroyed guys. If you see one axe it to death. As for those damn as50 tws, there are so many of them hanging around now. They were likely duped a gazzillion times and now they pop up like a regular gun. Saying "you cant get done for using it" is true, but its not helping the problem at all is it. All your doing is making a bad thing worse.

• Like 1