Sign in to follow this  
shredergenetix (DayZ)

UK 25 UX boys.

Attention the UX boys of UK 25. I am as you can tell shredergenetix, me and my boys had a nice firefight with you yesterday, was fun. Anyways me and some guys came back and were playing from the hours of 2-4 PM GMT-5 time, and I would like to bring some things to your attention. Me and my group got killed by either an invisible guy and/or a guy who modded his game to not make any gunshot sounds. We were in electro about 200 meters NE of the docks and 3 out of 4 of us were killed by someone whom we could not locate or hear. As we were running along in electro two of our friends got shot and killed instantly within about 2 seconds of eachother while running, we heard the whistle you hear when you get shot at, but no gunshot itself. I at the time had an L8 and was using the thermal to scan the areas around us... nobody was seen. Shortly after me and the other guy who survived were behind a house that was also covered by a wall so there was only 1 location for someone to shoot us, sure enough my friend got killed with still no gunshots at all. Since thier was only one way he couldve got shot from as soon as he got shot I scanned with thermal... nothing. And at about 4PM GMT-5 we both had our legs broke and were killed with no explainable means, we were in the middle of the street so there was no death due to being to close to something and proning similar to some trees etc. This is the only way I can contact you and I just thought you might want to have a look at the logs to see if someone was using hacks of some sort in order to purify them from your server.

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that the UX clan was responsible of hacking or abusing admin rights, I'm simply making this post hoping that they read it and ban the user(s) responsible. Also, I have no proof that I can show you unfortunately but the 4 of us can tell you the same story, If you read this and would like to talk to us my steam name is the same as it is on the forums. Thank you, and happy surviving.

Thanks for your post. I don't play the game at the moment, so can't comment

on your post above all but to say 3 hackers where banned from the server yesturday.

Plus i'm monitoring the server daily to keep hackers away, But they can still get in from time to time.

Its also nice to know that my guys were literally just annihlated by your boys with AS50 thermals no doubt. We got a nametag on Beany with An AS50 thermal and we know there was another. The AS50 thermal is an illegal weapon in day z and we wont be returning to your server again.

As far as i'm aware. the AS50 is indeed a illegal weapon, but its not illegal to use them if you get them

from another player, and from my understanding, they were brought into our server 2 or 3 days ago

by a group who got killed by my members.

So since its not illegal to use them, my boys started to use them as you can't get done for this as they

didn't hack them in. I have advised my guys now to drop there AS50's on the floor and any others they

fine on the server, But since players are bringing them into our server, There is nothing i can do as they

are not being hack in on my server.

Edited by UXFaz
  • Like 1

Unfortunately i missed everything yet again, but i can asure you no one has hacked them in on our server, including members of UX, however over the last week we have encounted 3 or 4 people on our server with the AS50 TWS, Two of which we killed, the other Alt-F4 before we could kill them, I could only think they are using a server which is not upto date to hack them in then jumping from server to server.

With the hacking problem going around the servers at the minute, and the admins not being able to do anything about it or those using the AS50 TWS, (unless it happens on thier server) it is sometimes better to fight fire with fire, any addional illegal weapons found will be hidden and dumped just before the server reboot and therefore lost, anyone cought hacking them in on our server will be banned,

Edited by UXShepster

Hey Shredergenetix first off i'd like to say thanks for that awesome shootout in Elektro the other day, the most fun we've had in ages :) really enjoyed it so it's a shame you feel like you don't want to come back :( secondly, i can say for sure that one of those AS50's was on a body of someone i sniped, can't remember the name of the person sadly but one of our guys did pick it up as its not illegal to use it if found. I believe after i had left more people logged in with them and were also killed and as i love the AS50 i was given one as a present, however i dumped it before i even used it, didn't like the scope i like seeing my prey properly ;) personally i don't see why people feel the need to spawn these weapons in, all i can say is if it was done on our server Faz would have banned them straight away but there was nothing in the logs so he couldn't do anything sadly.

back to my origional point it's a shame you feel like you won't come back cuz that shootout was awesome fun :D and respct to you and your guys for not alt f4'ing and ghosting, a true gunfight the way it's meant to happen :)

Well I give you all props for not being pissy about calling you out on the weapons, and perhaps we can arrange for a gunfight between us as to avoid the use of weapons like the thermal AS50. I was just dissapointed that we went in seeing that there was I think 9 of you on at the time and thought that it would be good fun for another gunfight and we get wiped out without being able to do a damned thing about it. I suppose then being as you arent being total pricks as most people would, then feel free to add me on steam and we could organize a friendly shootout. We are the <F.E.A.R> clan but we take out the tags because we cant get on the server with the <> symbols just so you guys know. Also, props to your boys as well for no Alt+F4ing and the like.

well the first shootout we didn't have the bad AS50's that came shortly after you lot left the server after the first gunfight but yeah it is a bit disappointing i love a good shoot up! yeah i'll put that forward to the clan i'm sure a few people will be up for it :) as for not getting pissy i don't really think there's much reason to be, we looted them off dead bodies but in all honesty i do feel it's kinda cheap having them hence why i dumped mine! obviously i can't make anyone else do the same but i'd hope our guys would be fair about it too :) i think we should have a night fight nvg and normal assault rifles no snipers or something :)

Sure we could organize rules such as NVG's and Assault rifles only thats no problem. And we are aware that there were no illegal weapons use in our first firefight, in response to the pissy statement I find that most people would say something like "lol get pwnd noob" or just plainly be a dick about it.

fair point :P nah we aren't usually like that unless someone tries to accuse us of hacking when we got the jump on them! but usually its beany cuz he has an itchy trigger finger usually, starts getting the sweats if he hasnt shot someone for 10 minutes :P

lmao shotz :)

well yeah i do tend to shot on site regardless of whats going on at the time as ive been fucked over to many times now :(

n yes lads it was me who took a few of you down yesterday and just like to apologize as you seem like a fair bunch of lads

anyways next time we meet up lets have a good ol fight n your welcome on our server anytime

i for 1 am not dropping the thermal as as i said its either them or me and its not my problem that these guns are being brought into our server

but i can guarantee you i wont shoot at you guys with that gun anymore if you can pm me a list of names of ya clan or something ill keep it on a peice of paper next to the monitor as i always check who i shoot foirst for the alt+f4

best regards guys hope to see you again for a shoot up hay i may even have my holo on me then and your guys can shoot me and get it :)

ps great gun :)

speak soon

Just remember some of us aren't trigger happy and don't play as bandits B)

Our member are:

<F.E.A.R> Ballard

<F.E.A.R> Snakeshit

<F.E.A.R> Zrex (on your server he is "ISMYNAMEBETTERNOW")

<F.E.A.R> Smealy

<F.E.A.R> Marine 10108

<F.E.A.R> Infexious

<F.E.A.R> Shredergenetix

<F.E.A.R> The Holy Cow

<F.E.A.R> Kowalczyk

<F.E.A.R> Acer

<F.E.A.R> BlueArrow

<F.E.A.R> Jakesvids

<F.E.A.R> Legendary

To make it simple I think well just put the tag in our names without the <>'s when we join your server

lmao shotz :)

well yeah i do tend to shot on site regardless of whats going on at the time as ive been fucked over to many times now :(

n yes lads it was me who took a few of you down yesterday and just like to apologize as you seem like a fair bunch of lads

anyways next time we meet up lets have a good ol fight n your welcome on our server anytime

i for 1 am not dropping the thermal as as i said its either them or me and its not my problem that these guns are being brought into our server

but i can guarantee you i wont shoot at you guys with that gun anymore if you can pm me a list of names of ya clan or something ill keep it on a peice of paper next to the monitor as i always check who i shoot foirst for the alt+f4

best regards guys hope to see you again for a shoot up hay i may even have my holo on me then and your guys can shoot me and get it :)

ps great gun :)

speak soon

Just a point here... just because someone brought them on to your server that doesn't make it ok...

You're in the clan who's name emblazons the server, you put yourself down as a serious gaming clan on your website and your own leader is telling you to put the weapon on the floor and let it rot.

But yet you still camp up getting your frags with an overpowered gun. (Also I thought you guys were embracing the survival aspect?) Why are you sitting in a nest killing freshies? I saw you! I couldn't get a shot off! but now I've just realised you were using that overpowered hacked gun! Good game mate!

I wonder... if someone spawned a jet in and I found it if your server admins would allow it? I mean that follows the same principles? or if I too found a thermal AS50 and came onto the server with it? I can guarantee the moment someone else comes onto the server and kicks your arses with a hacked weapon you'll soon lock the server and ban them! yet you sit there with the same weapon with an unfair advantage and hey it's ok! I couldn't possibly put this down to your gaming skills and I await the day that you're found camping (most faggot style of gaming) by a freshie with a Winny or the like and blows you away (you won't lock the server though right? if someone takes your elite gun... no I thought not)

What a shame I thought you guys were a serious clan as per the other games you're involved in.

Drop the gun you absolute tool. You're an embarrassment to your clans name and any clans I've been involved in would kick you out.

At least I can give Faz some props now.

Using hacked items is a shit move and usually one taken by bad players.. go figure

Edited by Coka

I'm going to agree and disagree with your post Coka.

1, Is because at the moment 3 big ammo box's per day are being spawned on our server.

All of the players spawning them are being banned and added to the CBL,

But that said untill i have spotted it in the logs, the boxes are on our server untill i can reboot it

and anyone can be useing them. so do i ban everyone.. No.

So only fair if my guys keep these weapons taken from a dead player they killed and use them.

I don't agree with it and will flame any of my members if they take anything from these big ammo box's

2, I don't agree with my guys killing freshies, that could be out of bordem, i can't tell.

But i think only a few do this, maybe revenge i couldn't say.

3, I think your only posting this because again my guys killed your guys and noodle Alt F4ed and was added to our

hall of shame for Alt F4ing while under fire.

Edited by UXFaz

I'm going to agree and disagree with your post Coka.

1, Is because at the moment 3 big ammo box's per day are being spawned on our server.

All of the players spawning them are being banned and added to the CBL,

But that said untill i have spotted it in the logs, the boxes are on our server untill i can reboot it

and anyone can be useing them. so do i ban everyone.. No.

So only fair if my guys keep these weapons taken from a dead player they killed and use them.

I don't agree with it and will flame any of my members if they take anything from these big ammo box's

2, I don't agree with my guys killing freshies, that could be out of bordem, i can't tell.

But i think only a few do this, maybe revenge i couldn't say.

3, I think your only posting this because again my guys killed your guys and noodle Alt F4ed and was added to our

hall of shame for Alt F4ing while under fire. Which was reported by a player called Domain.

1. No mate you cannot ban everyone. But your clan should not be using them! It's bad darts.

2. Yes caught him doing that a few times now. In my eyes a real pro...

3. Nah noodle is a bit of a mong we were server hopping at the time (we have a camp on another server) We found what we presumed was an old camp of yours and moved some vehicles there. (Note with the server hop we are in the middle of nowhere and not doing it to gain advantage on someone)

I have no problem with your clan in actual fact I think Shepster is a pretty good player.

I do however hate hacked items, hackers and campers... we've cleared sniper hill outside Elecktro a few times now.

If your guys killed my guys? Who is this Domain? I thought we were killed by Shepster! all 3 of us died there was no Alt-F4?

If that is an old base of yours if your guys would've come down the hill and said friendly then no fighting would've took place. The fact is your clan are very aggressive and considering you labelled yourself survivors act like bandits.

I am always in bandit gear which is weird because I seem to have accumulated -65,000 humanity (must be a bug). So I am constantly a target... however both the guys I was with, one has the 'hero' skin and was just gunned down no questions asked by your guys who label themselves 'surviviors'

It appears it is you who have the problem you most probably saw Noodle associated him with me and shot him because of it... So I think you need to take a look at yourself!

Just remember some of us aren't trigger happy and don't play as bandits B)

If only that were true

Edited by Coka

1. No mate you cannot ban everyone. But your clan should not be using them! It's bad darts.

2. Yes caught him doing that a few times now. In my eyes a real pro...

3. Nah noodle is a bit of a mong we were server hopping at the time (we have a camp on another server) We found what we presumed was an old camp of yours and moved some vehicles there. (Note with the server hop we are in the middle of nowhere and not doing it to gain advantage on someone)

I have no problem with your clan in actual fact I think Shepster is a pretty good player.

I do however hate hacked items, hackers and campers... we've cleared sniper hill outside Elecktro a few times now.

If your guys killed my guys? Who is this Domain? I thought we were killed by Shepster! all 3 of us died there was no Alt-F4?

If that is an old base of yours if your guys would've come down the hill and said friendly then no fighting would've took place. The fact is your clan are very aggressive and considering you labelled yourself survivors act like bandits.

I am always in bandit gear which is weird because I seem to have accumulated -65,000 humanity (must be a bug). So I am constantly a target... however both the guys I was with, one has the 'hero' skin and was just gunned down no questions asked by your guys who label themselves 'surviviors'

It appears it is you who have the problem you most probably saw Noodle associated him with me and shot him because of it... So I think you need to take a look at yourself!

If only that were true

Hi Coka,

I'm not sure why you think Shepster killed you as he wasn't even online at the time, Domain is like yourselves a regular on the server, however he happens to jump on our TS to tell us of strange things i.e hackers or alt f4 so they can be added to the wall of shame.

You did indeed find one of our old bases, infact you found two it seems as we watched you guys go from one to the other and bring vehicles between them i.e the uaz and tractor, I was laid between both of you when you returned to the first camp, Sadly I don't think the come down the hill and stating we was friendly would have happened, why? Because in the past you guys have opened fire on us when we posed no threat for no reason, this has resulted on you and your guys i.e Noodle going on the shoot on site list due to your actions.

I play passive and have only killed one person in 3months of playing DayZ, the pvp side of it doesn't interest me which is why you'll never have seen me at the fire fights, the other night just so happened that I was that way out so thought I'd check our old camps to see if anyone had taken them over, which it had appeared you guys did. We just had a few people in the area of the north east airfield so it wasn't a long run up to see if you returned, which you did.

Then the people I was with opened fire on you and killed two of you, Hydr8 (which i assume is you?) James, which you both took the kills like men however Noodle conveniently 'lost connection' within 2seconds of the first shot being fired after running around the tents for the previous 2 minutes.

Your humanity will be like that as it carries over on all the life's you've had, so you either shoot on site or you've sniped fresh spawns yourself, it doesn't just bug out to that amount, The joys of being a bandit I guess,

We have no problem with you i.e actively hunting you, it just happened you was in the wrong place at the wrong time and with your guys previous actions the risk was too high for me to just walk over to you and go 'Hi I see you guys have found our old camp help yourselves'.

Hi Coka,

I'm not sure why you think Shepster killed you as he wasn't even online at the time, Domain is like yourselves a regular on the server, however he happens to jump on our TS to tell us of strange things i.e hackers or alt f4 so they can be added to the wall of shame.

You did indeed find one of our old bases, infact you found two it seems as we watched you guys go from one to the other and bring vehicles between them i.e the uaz and tractor, I was laid between both of you when you returned to the first camp, Sadly I don't think the come down the hill and stating we was friendly would have happened, why? Because in the past you guys have opened fire on us when we posed no threat for no reason, this has resulted on you and your guys i.e Noodle going on the shoot on site list due to your actions.

I play passive and have only killed one person in 3months of playing DayZ, the pvp side of it doesn't interest me which is why you'll never have seen me at the fire fights, the other night just so happened that I was that way out so thought I'd check our old camps to see if anyone had taken them over, which it had appeared you guys did. We just had a few people in the area of the north east airfield so it wasn't a long run up to see if you returned, which you did.

Then the people I was with opened fire on you and killed two of you, Hydr8 (which i assume is you?) James, which you both took the kills like men however Noodle conveniently 'lost connection' within 2seconds of the first shot being fired after running around the tents for the previous 2 minutes.

Your humanity will be like that as it carries over on all the life's you've had, so you either shoot on site or you've sniped fresh spawns yourself, it doesn't just bug out to that amount, The joys of being a bandit I guess,

We have no problem with you i.e actively hunting you, it just happened you was in the wrong place at the wrong time and with your guys previous actions the risk was too high for me to just walk over to you and go 'Hi I see you guys have found our old camp help yourselves'.

In actual fact your guys opened on us the first time we ever came across you... for NO REASON. Since then we have encountered you once... Noodle was shooting at you that time due to the fact that your clan of 'survivors' killed us and sunk our corpses. So yes you guys are the hostile ones.

I have not killed 65k worth of players believe me... it's a bug. I had a bug the other day where I was logging on within seconds I was a bandit and then in the next I wasn't...I've lost my backpack a few times this way. (May I add I am currently on 61k so much for being a bandit ay?)

There was a player named Shepster who was untagged (I'm pretty certain but anyway)

I reiterate that if you came down the hill we would not of shot you. You are making out like we were the bandits from the off. Noodle only disconnected after he died you killed all 3 of us in under 30 seconds.

If you want to shoot us for fear of us attacking you? Just remember it was you who shot us first and killed us first and sunk our corpses..

We simply found a vehicle.

If you come across us and we see your clan tags and identify as friendly we won't kill you. Beany on the other hand attacks anyone with his hacked gun and he will not receive the same treatment, sad thing is we're never in town where he camps so the chances of that are remote.

By the way you killing us for no reason isn't a moan we said at the time fair enough you killed us fair and square. We don't mind sharing vehicles etc we only said we would get revenge on you by sinking your corpses and we've not even bothered looking for you... but so far you've gone and stashed all the vehicles again... we left them in the open we knew it was someone else's camp. Just remember that.

We're survivors we've only killed bandits around the NE Airfield lately

Again we encountered Zippy at another one of your camps... who shot at us first.... surprise surprise

Just another heads up... we know where a lot of your bases are and we've even found some of our old vehicles... We noticed after we got shot at by Zippy your teamspeak must've been busy because a load of you jumped on... What are you so worried about lol...

Shame we can't come on and get to know you 'fellow' survivors better.

Edited by Coka

Deleted as the moronic are not clever enough to understand.

Edited by VKleita

Don't know quite where this convo is ment to be going.

I know for a fact Zippy has nothing to do with UX. I find it strange you edited your post to include that extra info..

Thats two shouts now when you have said it's UX when it was just regulars.

Other than vague threats and attempts to make yourself look like a over zealous keyboard king, i don't really know what to say.

Regarding stashing vehicles, I know for a fact that UX dont have any as of midnight tonight.

But hey, you keep shouting mindless garbage and I will keep ignoring you which I will do from now on.

What threats? What are you even talking about you mess... seriously have a word.

With regards to Zippy we saw him on your Teamspeak we assumed he was in the clan.. nothing to do with UX... yes he's sitting on your Teamspeak..(which has a password) with all your clan (yourself included)... mate do us a favour get off your high horse.. check your 'bullshit facts' there's only one person talking 'garbage' here and that you and your cobblers.

We saw you all log in.

I think you're doing the whole thread a favour by 'ignoring me' because your clan already has one village idiot I don't need to deal with another one.

Love it.

UX have no vehicles... we've found a tractor and bikes near your 'old bases' which we happened to get killed at the other day.

Cheerio

Edited by Coka

Edited: sorry in advance for the stupidly long post, I fail at message boards.

The teamspeak is indeed passworded but the fact is that regulars on our server who show us that they are mature individuals are allowed on to use it and bring their friends on. They do sometimes join up with us and other times shoot at us, but because they act in a civil manor and don't go around spouting enough whine to drown France in we have no issues with them being on.

On the logging in thing, even though in this instance I was not about, so what? that's the point off being in a clan or having friends. The game/mod as it is now holds very little interest for many of us other then looking for a fight and this fact won't change until they fix the tents, trucks and chopper and do a wipe of the hive. There are currently so many camps set-up by us and others on this server full of items that infinitely re spawn that we don't have a 'home camp' any more, there's no point as anything we need is littered everywhere right now, why gather in 1 location and make ourselves a target?

You did, as Glanza pointed out, come across two old camps which have not been in use for several weeks due to them being compromised by a group of people who were caught hacking and caused us no ends of trouble for well over a week. We setup, used and left these places long before you showed up on the server so anything you found at them currently has nothing to do with UX. What people have done however is check these locations every now and then to see if anyone has started using them in the hopes of finding trouble.

Now vehicles, unbeknown to VK I have a bike, its a very nice bike, requires no fuel and no matter how many tree's or rocks I ride into it never seems to break, I like my bike, its green! but this is the only mode of transport that UX currently has 'stashed' away, any other truck we find is generally used until it runs out of fuel or driven into a tree and then abandoned or blown up. This is because there is no point in having them as they don't save items and half the time don't even save location and I like blowing things up. We have tried so many times to fix the chopper for it to either de spawn after a restart or get deleted in mid-air by a hacker that we honestly don't bother with it any more, I have even stated many times on TS that if I catch any UX member attempting to fix it I will shoot them in the leg and steal their morphine.

Honestly while I want more people on the server willing to put up a good fight, collect trucks for me to steal and blow up and raid camps (and hopefully when fixed clear out the tents on the server) I think if you find your current situation on the server undesirable that it would be best to find a new home... DayZ is nothing more then a PVP game/mod with a zombie themed logo and our server is no different.

I would also suggest that, while my post does not help with this point, that we all just let this one lie, unless you have a legitimate complaint about rule breaking then simply disliking a way people play on their own server is not a cause for a thread. If you want to stay on our server then great, I look forward to more encounters with you, but please have a little perspective, we have several other clans playing on our server as well as plenty of other groups so not everything that happens to you is masterminded or carried out by UX.

Regards,

Edited by KnowPayne
  • Like 3

only got 1 thing to say OWNED

oh and i dropped the TWS a good few dayz ago now

h5Ryw.jpg

Edited by beany2009

Edited: sorry in advance for the stupidly long post, I fail at message boards.

The teamspeak is indeed passworded but the fact is that regulars on our server who show us that they are mature individuals are allowed on to use it and bring their friends on. They do sometimes join up with us and other times shoot at us, but because they act in a civil manor and don't go around spouting enough whine to drown France in we have no issues with them being on.

On the logging in thing, even though in this instance I was not about, so what? that's the point off being in a clan or having friends. The game/mod as it is now holds very little interest for many of us other then looking for a fight and this fact won't change until they fix the tents, trucks and chopper and do a wipe of the hive. There are currently so many camps set-up by us and others on this server full of items that infinitely re spawn that we don't have a 'home camp' any more, there's no point as anything we need is littered everywhere right now, why gather in 1 location and make ourselves a target?

You did, as Glanza pointed out, come across two old camps which have not been in use for several weeks due to them being compromised by a group of people who were caught hacking and caused us no ends of trouble for well over a week. We setup, used and left these places long before you showed up on the server so anything you found at them currently has nothing to do with UX. What people have done however is check these locations every now and then to see if anyone has started using them in the hopes of finding trouble.

Now vehicles, unbeknown to VK I have a bike, its a very nice bike, requires no fuel and no matter how many tree's or rocks I ride into it never seems to break, I like my bike, its green! but this is the only mode of transport that UX currently has 'stashed' away, any other truck we find is generally used until it runs out of fuel or driven into a tree and then abandoned or blown up. This is because there is no point in having them as they don't save items and half the time don't even save location and I like blowing things up. We have tried so many times to fix the chopper for it to either de spawn after a restart or get deleted in mid-air by a hacker that we honestly don't bother with it any more, I have even stated many times on TS that if I catch any UX member attempting to fix it I will shoot them in the leg and steal their morphine.

Honestly while I want more people on the server willing to put up a good fight, collect trucks for me to steal and blow up and raid camps (and hopefully when fixed clear out the tents on the server) I think if you find your current situation on the server undesirable that it would be best to find a new home... DayZ is nothing more then a PVP game/mod with a zombie themed logo and our server is no different.

I would also suggest that, while my post does not help with this point, that we all just let this one lie, unless you have a legitimate complaint about rule breaking then simply disliking a way people play on their own server is not a cause for a thread. If you want to stay on our server then great, I look forward to more encounters with you, but please have a little perspective, we have several other clans playing on our server as well as plenty of other groups so not everything that happens to you is masterminded or carried out by UX.

Regards,

Payne may I say although I quite enjoy being a cunt to some people online. Mainly snotty jobless retards who post up random screenshots with no significance to what has gone on...

I must say that was a good post. For the record we started off as PvP we've gone into survival mode and have had no issues with the clans on our other servers in fact all I did in this post was...

1. Say hacking is for knobs and using hacked weapons is no better. I am pleased to hear that most of you advocate it.

2. Defending my friends. We were called hostile and now we're on a kill list for being attacked by your clan.

3. As for this... I'm sorry but I cannot stand people like this especially online.

I'm not being funny here and I know you're fucking special and all that but what the fuck is this?

You really are a retard.. I have no fucking idea why you have posted that screenshot and yelled OWNED?

P.S you do know that those tents (whoever they belong to) will spring right back up when you reboot your server don't you? I cannot believe how fucking retarded you are but now you have posted proof.

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
No personal insults please

h5Ryw.jpg

Maybe you should spend less time posing for screenshots and more time practicing in armoury when 5 or 6 of you can be killed so easily by a chopper despite having at least a couple of M107s and AS50s, we were impressed none of you alt f4'd and we had a fun - its just a shame that 15 minutes after we killed you a guy with godmode tele'd to our chopper in the woods north of podeba dam and killed 2 of us before we could take off and then nuked the entire server when he failed to take us down. I would like to believe it wasnt your clan but it just seems a bit too coincidental , you know?

• Like 1

Jesus what happened here? Guys day z in its current state is FUBAR, you cant go an hour without getting killed by a hacker, which is why I am just waiting for the standalone. We need to stop pestering eachother about the killing and the camping whereas there are bigger problems going on. Who cares who shot first? If you cant relay to another player that you are friendly in the amount of time it takes for that player to aim at you and pull the trigger your in a firefight already. You simply cannot be friendly with randoms that much as veteran players (If day z has even been out long enough to even have someone be a "veteran") simply want to shoot for fun and noobs are all warned when they come into day z not to trust anyone. I remember reading on another post I dont remember which, but it was talking about how after you get a ghillie, a coyote backpack, and your choice of military weapon, theres not much more for you to do except camp the coast/pvp, and its true, what are you supposed to do where at that point you have pretty much done all the mod has to offer? Think of it as beating a game, after you beat the game what do you do? You start to fuck around.

And dont worry about tents and gear, whats gear when at the end of the day you get killed by someone invisible, or who has godmode on? These things have all happened to me and its not like its only on the UX server, its on the vast majority of them. When beany killed all my guys with the thermal I wasnt mad I lost our gear, in fact I didnt even give a shit about it. I was dissapointed because after the previous firefight we had I told my guys that these guys are cool they fight fair, so I let my group down, well thats at least how I see it.

Coka, so what if they killed your group man? There are tons of other servers that you can play on, no need to rage about it let alone like I said what does it matter? You will get killed eventually, by a hacker, a player, or a lucky bastard with a crowbar. Its a game guys relax, and that goes to everyone.

Beany, I do agree with Coka that holding on to the thermal was a bad choice. Sure, you didnt hack it in, but I read on the forums that if you are found with it you can still be banned. If Rocket finds you with one and you say "oh, I took it off of a dead guy," thats not much of a defense. I do see that you have dropped it since which is good, regardless of wether or not you found it or spawned it in, its rather... unethical if you will, its simply cheating.

I do however understand your "Either they have one and I die, or I have one and they die," look at things, but once again whats it matter guys?

• Like 2