byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

NOOO :D

It took me about 6 hours of farming to get my LMG :'( Lets hope you are able to transfer the chars ;)

Are there any changes in loot incoming with the Bliss edition of your Server application? Car Spawns, weapon spawns etc?

Finally got home again guys.

Good question. No, the server software in it self is the same, as Saintly is based on Blisshive :)

I will start the process and the versions for the new server is DayZ 1.7.2.6 and ArmA 2 OA beta patch build 96584, so its a beta dowgrade, but its more stabil.

go get em guys while i do my thing :D

will update the main post as soon as im done

Edited by Byrgesen

is the server down for the reset?? If it is how long do you think it will take? don't want to miss the race for the vechiles :)

no clue, the perl and SQL scripts are giving me trouble atm

Byr, havent you read the bugs ppl are reporting about 1.7.2.6? Tent saving and duping are still issues plus reports about worse server stability.

no clue, the perl and SQL scripts are giving me trouble atm

When is the server going back up? You need any help with anything of the DB servers? I used DB servers such as MySQL for all of my Minecraft, Garry's Mod & Counter-Strike servers.

:facepalm:

ive got some of it sortet now. im so hungover, i miss small things all the time.....

Byr, havent you read the bugs ppl are reporting about 1.7.2.6? Tent saving and duping are still issues plus reports about worse server stability.

long story short, the software im using is not supported anymore, so i have no choice but to move to another software. a more reliable one

Edited by Byrgesen

Is it up? :D

no, still overlooking all kind of crab, so starting from scratch. stupid codes

its hard lol. im trying and trying but something is wrong.

anyone got mysql knowledge?

EDIT:

im about to give up and install the old software. this sucks badass tbh, but i need to read up on it.

so installing old one again, thankfully it got updated to 1.7.2.6 & arma beta 96751

i also realized i deleted the DB before backup haha, so its lost. yell at me if you want, but im hungover, got a pain in my neck and ive been wrestling with MySQL & perl scripts for the last 4-6 hours or so lol.

Im done now :) will install saintly again and then i will watch the forums. i will get the info i need so we at a later point can change if its absolutely needed.

this gets borring real fast

Edited by Byrgesen

its hard lol. im trying and trying but something is wrong.

anyone got mysql knowledge?

EDIT:

im about to give up and install the old software. this sucks badass tbh, but i need to read up on it.

so installing old one again, thankfully it got updated to 1.7.2.6 & arma beta 96751

i also realized i deleted the DB before backup haha, so its lost. yell at me if you want, but im hungover, got a pain in my neck and ive been wrestling with MySQL & perl scripts for the last 4-6 hours or so lol.

Im done now :) will install saintly again and then i will watch the forums. i will get the info i need so we at a later point can change if its absolutely needed.

this gets borring real fast

As I said earlier, I know a lot about MySQL. Derp.

yeh i might have some stuff to dicuss with you. but its not gonna be today

the server is up and running again. main post has been updated.

sorry about the whole deleting your chars thing (hoping you already forgot lol) and i have no excuse, i just deleted it with out taking a backup :facepalm:

bring on the flames!!

Edited by Byrgesen

FLAMES :P I appreciate the delete of characters. ;) I can catch up now! :P

Edited by SpeedyBoy235
  • Like 1

FLAMES :P I appreciate the delete of characters. ;) I can catch up now! :P

true hehe, and i dont really care either, its more fun tbh. :)

on the plus side: we dont have a million vehicles hidden anymore hehe.

Edited by Byrgesen