Sign in to follow this  
Piripon

Dayz takes too long to load, can't play?

So every time I pick a server for dayz it says "loading" and it literally stays there for ever to the point where I have to shut down my computer and cant play it. Does anyone know what to do?

I've had loading screens take like half an hour.

It's really just patience. If you shut down at the first sign of a long wait you'll probably never get to play this game haha

It seems to me that it differs from day to day. I´ve starter to read a magazine or a paper while waiting for "loading" to end.

that happens when you try to join a sever with the wrong arma/dayz version, atleast thats what i noticed about the servers where i get stuck on loading.

It's happened with me MANY times. My friend told that in game I receive a disconnect for using wrong signed files, but I didn't receive any errors, just stuck in loading screen for ever.

I don't know why, but some times I'm play in a server, disconnect for some reason, like eat :P , and when I reconnect my files get wrong signatures. I re-extract them and reenter in game. Beside chkdisk result in no errors, battleeye is response different files signatures than expected.