Any one having problems using Trackir 5 on this Mod, since last night?

Mines working fine' date=' it seems to zoo in a bit when i look left and right which bugs me though.

[/quote']

make sure no other light source is coming through. my mic on my headset has a light on it which throws mine off sometimes

Yep it s on your end, but i profit of this topic to ask something about trackir.

When my character is running and I look all the way right, or all the way left (180°)he stops running and restart running only when I look 90° right or left.

Anybody has same trouble?

i guess it s trackIR related since with the "alt" key my char never stops running when looking behind

Thanks

Mike

When my character is running and I look all the way right' date=' or all the way left (180°)he stops running and restart running only when I look 90° right or left.

[/quote']

Sounds a bit like your leaning slightly to the sides when you turn your head, when your character leans he with start walking instead of running.

Try disabling your lean axis in the advance settings of your software and see if that works:

WBwZS.jpg

Mines working fine' date=' it seems to zoo in a bit when i look left and right which bugs me though.

[/quote']

Same goes for the 'Z-axis', disable and test.

I've ended up configuring most of the axis manually to match my personal preference. That is where TrackIR really shines, the software is fantastic.