Sign in to follow this  
big_t

Anyone notice that every single server has hackers?

Seems like every single server has hackers now. I can't remember logging in and not seeing blatant hacks or being killed by hackers.

• Girls running around with pistols and god mode?

• Guys in god mode with army fatigues?

• Whole battleships parked in the middle of electro?

• Random deaths/broken legs with no gun shots?

• Multiple sachel charges going off?

• Forests burning?

I Know there are a lot of posts,, but really it's reached a state of parody.

• Like 2

No i did not notice that every single server has hackers, i've been playing for that past month just fine without meeting up with any hacker, by the way are the tags referred to you ?

• Like 1

The epitome of overgeneralization :P

Edited by KRONEN
  • Like 1

Play on servers with less than 20 and you'll have better luck. Also few hackers on Lingor.

• Like 1

yeah they have breached the 20 player mark, most likely due to sheer number. I see them now on servers as small as 15 players.

Play on servers with less than 10 players? Whats the point?

No i did not notice that every single server has hackers, i've been playing for that past month just fine without meeting up with any hacker, by the way are the tags referred to you ?

Lol said the hacker..... Either you are a hacker or else you are playing on private servers,,,, or else playing on servers with no more than 4 people sitting in the middle of the forrest reading a virtual book and chasing rabbits. Even then you would have at least been killed a few times to a "full server death" at some time or another.

P.s not actually calling you hacker, ^_^ but really,, you've never seen any hacks?

Lol said the hacker..... Either you are a hacker or else you are playing on private servers,,,, or else playing on servers with no more than 4 people sitting in the middle of the forrest reading a virtual book and chasing rabbits. Even then you would have at least been killed a few times to a "full server death" at some time or another.

P.s not actually calling you hacker, ^_^ but really,, you've never seen any hacks?

yes, i never seen hackers before and i like to keep it that way

Hacking has become a joke, i haven't been able to get on a server that doesn't have hackers on it lately, so i have stopped playing until it gets sorted.

I've seen one hacker since playing DayZ. Sure, I'm not playing on the really full servers most of the time, but if your mad about hackers, you should do the same.

It's gotten pretty bad. Now I'm even coming across hackers even on small servers (5~20) and off peak hours. 6:30am this morning I had a guy teleport me to him then kill me on a server with 7 players.

Yes I have noticed this. If I join a server Im usually just hoping its a hacker with ESP hack or something less retarded then godmode or nuke the server hacks. Or at least something I can Alt+F4 to in time, assuming they don't disable this.

I've seen one hacker since playing DayZ. Sure, I'm not playing on the really full servers most of the time, but if your mad about hackers, you should do the same.

Doesn't work. Ive been killed by hackers on servers with less than 8 people in them. It will reduce your chances of thunderdome or server nuking because these are done on high pop servers, but godmode, ESP, teleporting, invisibility etc are all frequent on low pop servers as well. Hackers used to mostly only play on High pop servers but now they are frequent on really low pop servers.

Edited by sostronk

I just started playing a few weeks ago, and I have been seeing those things you said in the original post, such as buildings being leveled in cherno by sachel charges. However, I dont think those are hackers...the guys blowing up buildings were admins, and i have seen it on several servers now. maybe thats an admin power that the dayz designer left in. I see alot of fires in the woods and over towns like elektro, but that must simply be a personal glitch on your screen, becuase the same happens to me and none of my friends im playing with at same time can see the fire...and then the random broken bones, that has happened to me 11 times within a few weeks...its insane..but i think thats just a glitch.

No it's not every server, although it is enough that it's a definite problem. Most high population servers I've been on have been hacked at some point. One notable exception was the non-hive server I jumped on today. It was over 40 people and no hacks and not as much KOS as other servers.

Some hacker replaced all of my (and a friend's gear) with an AS50, Coyote Backpack, suppressed M4, all available tools, etc...at which point we immediately logged out (I figured a server-wide death may be coming shortly after). It's really kind of irritating since my buddy only bought the game last night, and scavenging with minimal supplies can be rather fun. We've both since ditched the AS50's cause it felt dirty having them (got him a legit AKM now), but still having this other stuff isn't going to get us banned is it?

As far as I can tell all of the gear that was hacked onto us is standard stuff that actually exists in DayZ, we just didn't find it ourselves, thus reducing the fun factor a bit. Still, I guess I don't feel THAT bad about having gained NVG's, GPS, and a suppressed M4 for myself, since I had those legitimately just before I stopped playing a couple months ago (and only lost them due to a hack-bomb killing everyone on the server...again).

• Like 1

Some hacker replaced all of my (and a friend's gear) with an AS50, Coyote Backpack, suppressed M4, all available tools, etc...at which point we immediately logged out (I figured a server-wide death may be coming shortly after). It's really kind of irritating since my buddy only bought the game last night, and scavenging with minimal supplies can be rather fun. We've both since ditched the AS50's cause it felt dirty having them (got him a legit AKM now), but still having this other stuff isn't going to get us banned is it?

As far as I can tell all of the gear that was hacked onto us is standard stuff that actually exists in DayZ, we just didn't find it ourselves, thus reducing the fun factor a bit. Still, I guess I don't feel THAT bad about having gained NVG's, GPS, and a suppressed M4 for myself, since I had those legitimately just before I stopped playing a couple months ago (and only lost them due to a hack-bomb killing everyone on the server...again).

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/76751-petition-its-time-for-a-complete-stat-reset/page__st__60

Sign it!!

YEAH!!! Theres some sound advice. Play in servers with 5 people and enjoy the EXTREME CHALLENGE of running through buildings... Or maybe the HARDCORE ADRENALINE RUSH obtained by shooting the super scary zombies in the face....

Yeah.. This game wouldnt even pass as a worthwhile 2.99 android game if it didnt have 20+ people in a server. Quit avoiding the problem, unless you're so terrible that you somehow get a challenge from the zombies...