Sign in to follow this  
SOZeD3X

Possibly Adding a Flip Option for the ATV

Hello, I am hopefully not the only one in the community tired of flipping the ATV and basically trying to flip it back, And I think there should be some sort of additional option within the ATV to Flip the ATV, It is one thing that would be the ATV a useful vehicle instead of the constant flipping and ditching. Hopefully this is taken into consideration and would be greatly appreciated if implemented. Thank You!

- SOZeD3X

post-82463-0-53386200-1345303626_thumb.j

This is such a common re post and rocket has said he knows the problems with the ATV and will be implementing fixes not 100% sure where I read it I believe it was his AMA thread on Reddit but he has this planned just because you have an ATV now and are annoyed that you flipped it dose not mean posting the same post in the forum for the nth time will make it happen any faster just save it and wait for a restart and the ATV will be flipped or don't save it and wait for it to reset to the last save location. Or go get a better vehicle.

• Like 1

This is such a common re post and rocket has said he knows the problems with the ATV and will be implementing fixes not 100% sure where I read it I believe it was his AMA thread on Reddit but he has this planned just because you have an ATV now and are annoyed that you flipped it dose not mean posting the same post in the forum for the nth time will make it happen any faster just save it and wait for a restart and the ATV will be flipped or don't save it and wait for it to reset to the last save location. Or go get a better vehicle.

Do you know if he's said anything about motorbikes or bicycles? I've found quite a few bicycles that have fallen over before I got there and you can't just pick them up...

Im sure jesus spoke of this in one of his classic sermons, and i quote

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him and to get Rocket to fix the ATVs. (John 3:16-17)

And those words have been repeated many times, for example at 9.44am earlier today Atvs flipping - fix

Im sure the words will be repeated again, and again.... and again :(

But on a side note it certainly does need fixing XD

It is a little surprising to me that ArmA doesn't have this mechanic built in already.