TheSlicedOnion

Stuck on ''Loading'' screen.

So today is the first time I have played DayZ in a week. I tried to join a few servers but after the receiving and so on, the screen got stuck on ''loading''. I than realized that I needed to update. So I updated DayZ, now that is has been updated it still does the exact same thing, I even downloaded and installed DayZCommander but it still gets stuck on the ''loading'' part of the screen. I waited over 15 minutes and nothing happened.

Any fixes?

Have you actually updated using DayZCommander? What version does it say you are on?

Edited by smasht_AU

Just keep trying other servers. I get exactly the same problem with servers myself.

Try pressing the left Shift and the - (minus) on the numpad and type Flush, that usually work for me.

And @smasht_AU also got a point. Try updating using DayZ Commander, have also worked for me :)

Well, i had similar problem. I updated dayz with playwithsix but i had strange lag ingame, so i decide i will lanuch game normaly like i did before. And there was problem i was stucked in "Loading" screen, after few minutes i realized that my dayz (when the game was started normaly) wasn't updated (it was sill 1.7.2.4). So after that i update dayz manualy and i also update beta patch for arma, now everything is okay.

Have you actually updated using DayZCommander? What version does it say you are on?

On DayZCommander I clicked on versions tab and for the Arma 2 part is says this, ''ARMA 2: Not Found (Out of Date)'' I clicked on install, to install to the latest patch. But it warns me that if I do install the patch that in order to remove it I must re install the game. Is it safe? Or will it break my game?

The latest version is ''96061/63 (Latest)'', the actual DayZ is up to date 1.7.2.5

What should I do?

This is beta patch for arma, and you should update that

PS: there is bug, you are spawning at the coast, i dont know if that is coz of arma patch or dayz update