Sign in to follow this  
gambla

DE 1530 - Family talking - turn off your mic !

When i join server DE 1530 and get into the multiplayer screen / lobby, i hear people talking. It sounds like an english talking family with a kid or two. It seems that this guy didn't turn off his mic or whatever. I don't know how to contact him, so i hope he does read here. Did this happened to you yet ?

Nope, but I constantly have the problem when playing online on Playstation 3. It annoys the hell out of me. If it happened to me on DayZ I would just switch server - even if playing on a team. I'd just tell them the thing was annoying the hell out of me and invite them to join another server.

On the other hand, have you consideret turning on your mic and politely tell him to shut the fuck up?

Wait.. wait.. What are you doing in the lobby, anyway?

The game is this way --->>> [ OK ]

Edited by Stworca

I don't use any headset or mic, so i can't tell him. It's no problem as you proceed and join the game, but i don't like to hear ny private things.

Hi! That was me, sorry i didn't know how to turn off my mic, as it is internal. The problem is solved now, but it seems to be too late as i was kicked from the server for it. I appreciate you posting this, and it will not happen again :)

Why would one create a thread about it? Why would one read said thread? To ask why the hell you would create one about it that's why.