Sign in to follow this  
anton364@hotmail.nl

i logged in and i saw someone fly away with my chopper =/

i just left in for 10 mins. then i logged back in, first time it stuck on loading. so restarted. only if it didnt stuck.. -.- i could kill the fag. fking bullshit

but really. how do they always manage to have 2 people in the server. and still someone is on the tiny spot of the 255km where my chopper/car is. really. hackers know where vehicles are -.-.

but really. how do they always manage to have 2 people in the server. and still someone is on the tiny spot of the 255km where my chopper/car is. really. hackers know where vehicles are -.-.

Yeah it sounds like maybe a hack as the time they had to find you/the chopper was very small.

Im sorry to tell you that the world ist 255 km² which is like 15 x 15 km. ^^ Just land somewhere random!

And be carefull out there!

Edited by Patuic

Teleporters have more tools than admins,they can teleport anywhere they want and find anything they want. It is truely a hollow form of gratification. If I were you I would fly it for all its worth in one full tank of gas then crash the damn thing and start a forrest fire. The teleported will if you dont so why give him any satisfaction? You can rebuild the chopper on the next respawn.

There are numerous ESP hacks out there that Battle Eye hasn't and will likely never catch onto that provide detailed information on where everyone and everything is on the map.

You can rebuild the chopper on the next respawn.

Please explain.

This is why I store parts and why I damage my vehicles and barbwire and tanktrap the shit out of industrial buildings in the area.

Doesn't stop hackers but it'll stop most players from stealing my stuff.