jan_f_w

Unchangeable gender

This is not a role playing game' date=' at least not many RP at all, so having no option to change is annoying as heck. Even role playing games (i'd name a bunch) lets you gender change (new character and name)

[/quote']

You self said, here isn't role play game. And here isn't another character. YOU are this character. How you can change your character?

I think gender should be changeable until the system is more stable. Too many people are getting stuck on the wrong side of the divide.

I think some concessions should be made considering some get hosed on the "Waiting for server response" screen of doom.

Just give us 3 chances to change maybe.

I would also avoid quick gender jumping but giving players the option to experience the game from a different point of view (and this strongly includes a change of the gender) an option to change the gender maybe once/month would be fair.

The gender will have much bigger influence in encounters than many may imagine...

from a different point of view (and this strongly includes a change of the gender)

I lol'd

>first person shooter

>different point of view through gender change

"My arms are slightly thinner than they were before. This....changes everything"

The gender will have much bigger influence in encounters than many may imagine...

See male survivor - Shoot, loot

See female survivor - Shoot, laugh, loot

seriously? so i guess you missed the huge orange dialog warning you that you won't be able to change?

i can't believe you people. where did you all come from?

and yeah let's enable people to daily change their appearence as if the lack of possibilities identifying one person from another isn't bad enough already. and no i'm not talking about the bandit skins.

hell these forums need much harsher rules. just delete all those threads. nothing constructive in here only very annoying people. jesus i should start to avoid this place. only makes me angry.:@

so you wanna change gender every 30 days? WHY?

It really troubles me that there are ppl here who would rather pretend they are girls...

I just dont understand why...

seriously? so i guess you missed the huge orange dialog warning you that you won't be able to change?

i can't believe you people. where did you all come from?

and yeah let's enable people to daily change their appearence as if the lack of possibilities identifying one person from another isn't bad enough already. and no i'm not talking about the bandit skins.

hell these forums need much harsher rules. just delete all those threads. nothing constructive in here only very annoying people. jesus i should start to avoid this place. only makes me angry.:@

and where do you come from?

does it matter to you?

we are all here to play this game i would guess...

also, no one said something from a daily change of the gender, more the other way round, dude / maybe read some posts again?

harshers forum rules? erm, what for?

I think YOU would be one of the persons who get affected negatively by that in the first line due to a useless post and waste of bandwidth.

if you are annoyed or disturbed by "us" then no need for your to read certain forum posts, mate.

nothing personal but everybody has a right to give feedback on his/her opinion, no need to agree.

getting angry by this? seriously? by this?!? yeah, you should avoid forums then because giving feedback/discussing is the main reason they are made for - pretty simply, ai?

lmfao it said on the gender select screen that you couldn't change it back in big letters

Did it say anything about not being unable to use the same camou skins as everyone else? Because I must have missed that prompt.

No, I missed the huge orange text that warned I wouldn't be unable to wear camou skins, and thus would be gimped compared to male characters.

oh that's right, because it doesn't exist.

I would also avoid quick gender jumping but giving players the option to experience the game from a different point of view (and this strongly includes a change of the gender) an option to change the gender maybe once/month would be fair.

a millisecond delay of surprise because of unfamiliar female char -> get shot in the face.