jan_f_w

Unchangeable gender

There should definitely be an option to change gender - maybe once a month or have it profile bound or something like this but to have it bound to my CD key is something I do not really appreciate :-/

Use your hunting knife and perform on yourself using whiskey as anesthesia.

Dude, this may work for the upper body part but what about the lower one? Any other professional tips?

It never gave me the option to change gender, and about half of my friends said the same. Pretty disappointing since I guess I'll never get the chance now.

:(Give a chance to change... I didn't know can change only one time

Whats worst about the unchangeable gender is it is not compatible with the new skin suits that are in the mod now. As of now there is a massive disadvantage to being a women.. Until this imbalance is fixed, I think allowing everyone to switch back to male would be preferable since it SUCKS not being able to adequately hide yourself with the rare skins you pick up.

I just want the ability to change back so I can actually use the sniper suit I picked up, kinda useless in my inventory doing nothing good.

Rocket said that the character represents you and that is why you can't change the gender. Man, that is the bigest bullshit I heard. The character represent's your goddamn character. The character has its stories, adventures and maybe even background if you have the imagination. And if the story is around a woman, then it should around damn woman, not you. Judging by Rocket's logic I should be fixing computers somewhere in Cherno because that's what I do IRL. When everyone will bang that stupid "ultimate realism" thing out of their heads, then the game will finaly start to develop properly.

Didn't even know you got such massive disadvantages now being a girl - damn, should have known better...

When everyone will bang that stupid "ultimate realism" thing out of their heads' date=' then the game will finaly start to develop properly.

[/quote']

Make your own MOD. ArmA is full of different MODs, to everyone tastes.

I think gender should be changeable until the system is more stable. Too many people are getting stuck on the wrong side of the divide.

There should definitely be an option to change gender - maybe once a month or have it profile bound or something like this but to have it bound to my CD key is something I do not really appreciate :-/

rofl again this shity whining :D Rocket already give the correct uswer to all whos got problem with their gender

I can change to female only once???

Can't we make it changeable like every 1 month??

This is a really really hard decision..;

Back to WoW ye go :)

Oh yeah' date=' one other thing, rocket: can we get an image of the female model in game so people can decide if it's worth choosing always and forever?

[/quote']

1. Go to bathroom

2. Check whether you have a penis or a vagina

3. Select gender in game according to results

4. If you have a gender identity disorder, choose whichever one you feel most comfortable with.

PS Arma and this mode is not an RPG game with different characters and stories its more like a tactical combat simulator so stop whinig about ur character alter ego

Thanks for posting the "answer" to this issue - did a search but just did not see a topic related to this, but just go on and call me blind or whatever ;)

Nevertheless, the forum is here to express such thoughts and discuss about things like this, I am not here to let myself forbid to speak - this, too, has nothing to do with whining, I just shared my opinion - eat it or don't - IDC, dude.

But ok, if the gender issue is unchangeable due to social experiment reasons I'll too eat it ;)

Yayaya dayz bros. Let's not repeat anything that is other games because that would not be realistic and stuff. Let's just add some cold and diarrhea in the game.

Since i got to chose my gender just to lose it 10mins later from a PK, since i'm certainly not the only one, and due to the fact that this is still an alpha i seriously doubt what we have here is the definitive gender choice option.

With all the issues it brought on the table, i would suggest allowing people to chose their gender again for the next patch.

And hopefully no one will lose it this time :'(

lmfao it said on the gender select screen that you couldn't change it back in big letters

so why the fuck would you choose a female if you wanted to be male in the future

if rocket wants to change it he can change it, but being stuck with the character you don't want is in 99% of cases through the fault of the person who chose it, also, this mod is only in alpha, so nothing is definite

DoubleD' date=' seriously if you don't like the mod what the hell are you doing here?

Maybe this would be better off for you? WoW.

[/quote']

lol total fail :D

lmfao it said on the gender select screen that you couldn't change it back in big letters

so why the fuck would you choose a female if you wanted to be male in the future

if rocket wants to change it he can change it' date=' but being stuck with the character you don't want is in 99% of cases through the fault of the person who chose it, also, this mod is only in alpha, so nothing is definite

[/quote']

Well the fact of the matter is since female models CAN NOT wear skins such as camo or ghili suits, it creates a DISADVANTAGE to picking it.

All I want is a method to revert to male so I can use camo instead of being stuck wearing stupid survivor gear. Being male or female is literally meaningless, but the problem with it being unchangeable comes from not being able to wear camo, no other reason.

so you wanna change gender every 30 days? WHY?

Maybe just to have some variety in play? Its nothing more, nothing less, seriously - some may call it "experiment" but others may just call it "game"...

This is not a role playing game, at least not many RP at all, so having no option to change is annoying as heck. Even role playing games (i'd name a bunch) lets you gender change (new character and name)

It really troubles me that there are ppl here who would rather pretend they are girls...

I just dont understand why...

as said, just to play the game from a different point of view^^ its a matter of variety, nothing more, nothing less. Are you afraid of dealing with female survivors? It's still a game, dont be troubled, mate