Sign in to follow this  
Michel (DayZ)

I need a ghilliesuit

Tell me what you want for it.

I'm playing with the .4 version and I'm NE on the map...

go and find one ^^ they're not rare anymore ! i just found one when i updated to .5 . then i died and found another one ! since then i havent died. but u have to go to cherno or elektro, i think it spawns in residential

Why do you need a ghillie? Are you about to die and a bush suit will save you? Ghillie suits fit the playstyle of people that like to sit still for a long ass time, and only benefits the individual in a pvp environment. I'd rather not give you one, simply for the sake of having one less person living their entire life on the hillside North East of Elektro.

• Like 1

Why do you need a ghillie? Are you about to die and a bush suit will save you? Ghillie suits fit the playstyle of people that like to sit still for a long ass time, and only benefits the individual in a pvp environment. I'd rather not give you one, simply for the sake of having one less person living their entire life on the hillside North East of Elektro.

Complete b*llshit, I like to sneak up to bandits at sniperspots near elektro and cherno to kill them. It's a benefit so they don't see me that soon... But thanks for the convidence you have in me! <3 One love

Complete b*llshit, I like to sneak up to bandits at sniperspots near elektro and cherno to kill them. It's a benefit so they don't see me that soon... But thanks for the convidence you have in me! <3 One love

Why would you want a ghillie to do anything but camp? Targets are first selected by their motion, and then identified by their camo. If you are moving, it won't matter what you are wearing, because you're going to stick out like a big traveling bush. I think the ghillie has the largest silhouette of all the skins, meaning your movement will be easier to pick up on. Just saying.

Perhaps he wants to be a bush with a rifle. That's his decision, and though I'm not happy about it, it's up to him.

You're better off with camo clothing and one of the camo paint skins though. Similarly hard to see when just hanging about, but stealthier on the move, and less likely to get Shot on Sight.

Edited by amaROenuZ

The giant advantage of the ghillie is that you don't see the backpack. And by the way its a difference whether you are a moving object with or without high contrast to your environment.

Why would you want a ghillie to do anything but camp? Targets are first selected by their motion, and then identified by their camo. If you are moving, it won't matter what you are wearing, because you're going to stick out like a big traveling bush. I think the ghillie has the largest silhouette of all the skins, meaning your movement will be easier to pick up on. Just saying.

At the end of the day who are we to make a judgement on what he wants to do with the skin? He could for all we know just like the look of it.

Personally I believe the ghillie suit can be pretty hard to spot and I think it blends in much more generally with the scenery than most other skins. Of course, it really depends on where you spend your time - however the ghillie can be beneficial in forests; enlighten me with a situation where a skin like the original survivor one wins over the ghillie suit. Either way if movement in it was that noticeable, it wouldn't be endorsed by the military as much as it is.