Sign in to follow this  
joeyallthesevens

Every server i join its night time HELP please

Even though it says its day time before i enter

Had this happen before but no idea what i did to fix it

Is it possible that its the update i just did on commander for ARMA?

Would just like to say this is the best forum i have ever been on as its so helpful and seems troll free for the best part, seem to get answers no matter how stupid the question is but still sorry for being a noob lol

Edited by joeyallthesevens

Read the FAQ on the DayZCommander website

A lot of servers tell porkies about their time. Or admins change time's around but don't update their server headings. Just keep trying.

EDIT: Missed the bit where you said you used DayZ Commander. Soz.

Edited by Bare Thrylls

It may be a DayZ Commander thing, I'm not sure as I do not use it... Is it possible for you to pick a server from the in-game multiplayer menu? If it requires you to join a server, and sticks you into the lobby, you can then disconnect and go to the games menu, if that helps...

I ask because it may just be the dayZ Commander doing something wrong.

It may be a DayZ Commander thing, I'm not sure as I do not use it... Is it possible for you to pick a server from the in-game multiplayer menu? If it requires you to join a server, and sticks you into the lobby, you can then disconnect and go to the games menu, if that helps...

I ask because it may just be the dayZ Commander doing something wrong.

I did what you said and picked a server in game and it sorted it so thanks dude :-)

join uk 180 good server with good admins.and we are all scottish as well.

and its day time :P

Edited by arch3r

I have the wrong version of ARMA and no idea how to change it

Actually it let me join anyway im on it now lol

Edited by joeyallthesevens

do you have the option on dayz commander ticked on night only? As most servers i join with dayz commander are accurate in time. It does even show what time it is on the server next to it.

do you have the option on dayz commander ticked on night only? As most servers i join with dayz commander are accurate in time. It does even show what time it is on the server next to it.

I had it set to day only but for some reason it seems to be fixed since i joined arch3r's server

Any probs with a Sassenach playing on UK180 :P

Like this server i wasnt lagging at all

I would like night servers if i could get my flashlight to work lol

That will just get you shot anyway.

I prefer night servers, often takes me a while to find one

Same here. I like it when the moon is up. You can skip around zeds no problem at night. If you keep still they won't notice you're there until they bump into you. Players have a harder time spotting you too so it's a good time to go looting!

Like this server i wasnt lagging at all

aye its good me and my pals are admins on it.we have mumble as well.for anyone wants to team up with anyone they meet in game.

I've recorded hours and hours of video of my buddy and I playing in the last couple weeks. We decided to try a night server (because our normal daytime servers were being mass attacked by hackers, like one an hour or so!) and we haven't looked back.

We'd rather not deal with 40 bandits if we can help it. Playing on a recruit/regular server at night as long as there is a moon you shuold be able to see just fine most of the time. Sometimes however, clouds move in, and it gets so dark you can't see a tree 3 feet in front of you, let alone zeds. That's when you switch servers. :D

In short, playing at night offers a different kind of experience. It's as dangerous as far as players are concerned (I, at least, am more paranoid about running into players at night, than during the day when I can see and react) but definitely far less dangerous in regards to zombies - they have sight issues at night, :)