aussiestig

Australian Clan [SASR]

I'd really like to play with you guys, I sent you a message Stig but no reply.

Steam ID: niick_v

Sorry man, internet is capped at the moment. Steam doesn't want to connect.

Send me your skype name if you have one, or I'll just give you the IP to our TeamSpeak channel

You guys seem like a legit clan. I'm interested.

Been playing for a while, growing bored of lonewolfing it.

Would be good to have a group to play with and something to work towards.

Have TS3.

Dont have skype currently but I might just look at that now.

Steam: davidxbradford

You can PM the TS IP if you want.

Thanks.

Edit: Skype: brookesy5730

Edited by Wargunner

Hey,

I have sent you a message AussieStig, Hopefully i am able to join :).

Gamertag: Slade

Steam: reaperx69x

Email: N3wbtub3r@gmail.com

Playstyle: Pretty much Stealth around, Searching for campsites and vehicles.

Loadout:

L85A2 AWS

G17

NVG

Range Finder

ToolBox

Entrenching Tool

GPS

Coyote Backpack

Ghillie Suit

Also have a M4A1 CCO SD with mags, and is happy enough to give to someone in the clan if they need it :), i also know a few Camp Sites, fully loaded, but i don't know for how long.

Cheers,

Slade

hi i would like to join ur Dayz clan i have been looking for one a while now.

my steam name is movingtarget54

my email:mattselmo76@gmail.com

my age:15

playstyle: I play for fun but I do sometimes take it seriously

skype acccount me: matthew__--johnstone

i have not played in clan but I have played with 3 people in which they just backstabbed me.

The clan known as [sASR] is now being closed, and re-opened as [DT] or DoubleTap. There are also being significant changes being made, and already have been made, so a new thread will be opened.

Hey dude im 17, australian, play dayz often, have been in previous clans, never duped. im keen to play with you guys if your still recuting.

steam name is bl00d_b0n3s12

due to a friend playing his first game on my pc i have no current loadout, no weapons or vehicles, but hey, finding the good stuff is most of the fun anyways

ive never posted in these forums before, so if you plan on playing soon my skypes ted-belcher,

i sent a message a few weeks back ready to sign up and get working with a group

my steam id is Cos239

current load out fresh after i died at the main base inland

Hey my name is Josh, I'm interested in joining your clan/group.

I'm looking for a large group to run with or even just a partner, I find the game is best playing with other people working together. I'm 15 years old living in the Newcastle region.

Anyone feel free to add me on skype if they're looking for someone to run with.

Cheers!

Hey guys,im 15, mature, and experienced in the game, im looking for a good clan with good players.

My skype is Jasleigh and my steam is Rewatechpc02

It would be great to get in this clan

Cheers

Hey guys, Christian AKA HalfCastHero. Havent been playing long but i know which part of the gun is the dangerous bit ;)

Steam Name - HalfCastHero

Load Out - Winchester, Revolver & Alice pack with heaps of supplies!

Age - 17

Play style - Non aggressive and always looking to help out fellow survivors & Noobs by usualy supplying weapons :)

well im 21 live in australia currentley experinceing a glitch of some sort to do with ping once that is fixed ill be happy to join your clan.

my steam account (greekmunga) my current load out is nvg, range fidners, pdw pistol,m4a01 cco sd main wep,alice pack- spare aks-74u , got all survival gear knife hachet matches map gps toolbox etc spare pare nvg giving to a freind. i just killed bandit today for main weapon and some dude who i asked if he was friendly yesterday to get the pdw he tryed shooting me with it LOOOOOL big mistake and thats my load out atm and a story to go with it.

play style, plan on becoming bandit i just given up on trusting people u end up geting shot in the back u learn that after a while 90% of people u run into are'nt freindly, and will shoot u ive given so many people chances shouting at them are you freindly the turn around try blow your head.

if you wanna get in contact add my steam account-greekmunga- note i play mainly nz/au severs.

Edited by namelessperson

Hey I'm looking to join a clan, its kinda hard to find decent people on DayZ or on the internet in general.

Steam ID: GOD

Load out:

(WARNING: The Contents i have are from looting a hacker camp)

M4A1 HOLO SD

M1911

Satchel charges

Beans

Pepsi

Coyote Pack

and a Bear trap

Also giving away 1 Ghillie and 1 Camo outfit

Hope you'll let me join.

Edited by lXxGODxXl

Hey,

Gotten tired of playing lone wolf after being Ghillie sniped for the millionth time on my fully geared main hive account. It would be nice to mix it up and play with a team/clan for once in a while.
Hopefully i haven't applied too late and this thread is dead/no longer being watched, but if you're still recruiting i'd like to join.

Load out:
Non-existent as of now because of trigger happy ghillies in elektro.

Playstyle:
Nothing in particular, i just play to have fun, and am friendly to whomever i meet. As long as they are friendly to me of course.
For the most part of the past week I've been hooning around in elektro defending beaners from enfield noobs, until i got shot by some some asshole like you already know.
I'm also up for just about any game someone wants to play but would primarily be playing Dayz as it's finally starting to hook me these past few weeks, as I've stopped being so timid about losing all my gear and had so many fun times and interactions playing police in elektro. Over 80 hours clocked now.

So yeah that's all i guess. Would be cool if you could hit me up some time on Skype.

Edited by Pandaturban
  • Like 1

If I wasn't already in a group I would join this straight away.

• Like 1

hey man, me and my friends have been looking to join a clan for a while and this one of yours seems legit. I am a pretty experienced player alongside my mates. I am a bandit but this is due to not being able to trust anyone and having to kill survivors trying to kill me, i do not attack nonthreatening players.

Play style: I am a aggressive sniper, i often scope out high value places searching for bandits or counter snipe but also love to get my hands dirty with come close quarters action with sniper cover.

Load out: AS50 with M107 rounds, m9 suppressed with rounds, M4A1 CCO sd with rounds, nv, range finders, binoculars, pretty much everything else that u would need.

Game tag: Dave

steam: scar__face_

email: david.hodder11@gmail.com

would love to hear back from you asap. (ps. do you guys play lingor island because i have just started playing it, however all my good stuff is on original dayz)

Edited by scar_face_001

Howdy. I would like to join up and help out.

Load out:

N/A (Just died)

Steam

Acko_

Playstyle

I generally try to avoid confrontation, opting to do a quick snatch and run approach and go live in the forest somewhere. I can easly follow directions and am friendly to anyone who doesn't try to shoot my face off. =)

Greetings guys,

If you guys need an Australian Server with better uptime than any of the US Servers just click the picture in my signature.

AU27 - Red Button Labs is a server I personally oversee and invite you to come and enjoy our scientific fun.

We also power teamspeak.

Ts3: ts.redbuttonlabs.com

Let us know what you think.

Greetings guys,

If you guys need an Australian Server with better uptime than any of the US Servers just click the picture in my signature.

AU27 - Red Button Labs is a server I personally oversee and invite you to come and enjoy our scientific fun.

We also power teamspeak.

Ts3: ts.redbuttonlabs.com

Let us know what you think.

We own 3 US servers thank you, and all of them are as good as they come

Also can, people stop reply to this thread. I made a post like a month ago about how we shut down SASR and re-opened the clan as Double Tap [DT]. I made a new thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/89167-australian-clan-dt/#entry838094

I will not be excepting people from this thread, so please go to the other one if you want to join.