Sign in to follow this  
alienxxi

Admin kicks a player out of server for shooting him.

http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee

That guy just kicked someone out of his server for shotting him live on stream. I really hope popular live streamers are not getting special privelages.

Edited by Bobman
  • Like 1

Your thread is being spammed in his chat, congratulations on luring 2,000+ Trolls to this thread.

I would be more worried about them coming to your house to burn it down. No one fucks with Towelliee!

ps - No one gives a shit.

/thread

+1 If you guys think op should get banned for bitching. lol

Edited by Tyler Bro
  • Like 2

http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee

That guy just kicked someone out of his server for shotting him live on stream. I really hope popular live streamers are not getting special privelages.

You have my beans for trying to give someone more views, BUT. next time read the cheat reporting guidlines...

http://dayzmod.com/f...ort-guidelines/

this part:

What we don't want:

- Oh my friend said he saw a cheater.

- Oh this cheater is streaming.

- This guy went through a building because obviously it was lag!

- OH HE/SHE DISCONNECTED BEFORE I COULD KILL THEM!

- My mom made me post this

Reported your post, good day.

Edited by Devil's Advocate

troll harder, fatty.

I'm sorry. No matter how popular your hero is, it doesn't give him the right to break the rules.

I'm sorry. No matter how popular your hero is, it doesn't give him the right to break the rules.

its ok you lying sack of shit. towlie banned a hacker, probably you, and youre butthurt on here, lying your ass off.

TROLL HARDER FATTY!

its ok you lying sack of shit. towlie banned a hacker, probably you, and youre butthurt on here, lying your ass off.

TROLL HARDER FATTY!

The proof will be in the video when I can highlight it after he stops streaming. He was shot in the legs, then someone tried to bandage the streamer, then another player (The on who he kicked) shot the guy who was bandaging him. Then he booted him.

The proof will be in the video when I can highlight it after he stops streaming. He was shot in the legs, then someone tried to bandage the streamer, then another player (The on who he kicked) shot the guy who was bandaging him. Then he booted him.

shut your fucking mouth and post the fucking video. everyone on the stream saw you hack and say black jesus crap then spray everyone with bullets.

btw, you arent allowed to highlight towlies videos. TRY HARDER FATTY TROLL BANNED HACKER

Why bother making this thread? As if anyone really cares.

Why bother making this thread? As if anyone really cares.

try harder troll is mad towlie banned his scripting ass, decides to stir up drama on the forums. i agree, this thread is pointless but lying sacks of shit should be shat on, repeatedly.

shut your fucking mouth and post the fucking video. everyone on the stream saw you hack and say black jesus crap then spray everyone with bullets.

btw, you arent allowed to highlight towlies videos. TRY HARDER FATTY TROLL BANNED HACKER

If that's your picture, you're not one to talk about being fat my friend. And lets be honest here. The two people that were hacking (Kaos and the guy they call Jason) were not kicked nor banned. In fact, he was actually asking the hackers for help.

Edit: Just confirmed that the guy who he banned from his server was indeed not hacking. Therefore you can't ban someone without proof that he is hacking.

Edited by Bobman

If you do, make sure you do it in the RIGHT forum so a forum moderator can laugh at you.

If that's your picture, you're not one to talk about being fat my friend. And lets be honest here. The two people that were hacking (Kaos and the guy they call Jason) were not kicked nor banned. In fact, he was actually asking the hackers for help.

agree with you there. kaos should be banned as well. cant stand any hacking, period.

also, try harder fatty troll. GTFO my pic and worry about your scripting ass getting banned. go yell black jesus on other servers and see how far you get when you start godmoding everyone.

I'm sure i'm not alone here, but....

Why is that fatty calling someone else fatty?

try harder trolls like you get pissy when they cant harass people streaming so turn to harassing other people. LOL try harder you fucking troll.

Edited by PeakOfDominance

@bobman how does this guy kicking someone from his server affect you in anyway? if you are getting this upset over some pixels you seriously need to go outside more and stay away from video game for awhile

agree with you there. kaos should be banned as well. cant stand any hacking, period.

also, try harder fatty troll. GTFO my pic and worry about your scripting ass getting banned. go yell black jesus on other servers and see how far you get when you start godmoding everyone.

try harder trolls like you get pissy when they cant harass people streaming so turn to harassing other people. LOL try harder you fucking troll.

I do appreciate you bumping my thread.

@bobman how does this guy kicking someone from his server affect you in anyway? if you are getting this upset over some pixels you seriously need to go outside more and stay away from video game for awhile

Because it seems like popular live streamers are getting special treatment from the DayZ developers. If I owned a server and banned someone without proof that he was doing anything wrong, my server would be blacklisted in a heart beat

I do appreciate you bumping my thread.

good, we're all laughing our collective asses off at your stupidity, especially if you try and link a VOD from his twitch page.

try harder troll, no one believes you. post in the right forum and see how fast youre ignored.

good, we're all laughing our collective asses off at your stupidity, especially if you try and link a VOD from his twitch page.

try harder troll, no one believes you. post in the right forum and see how fast youre ignored.

Yes, I heard that he was going to delete the video.

Because it seems like popular live streamers are getting special treatment from the DayZ developers. If I owned a server and banned someone without proof that he was doing anything wrong, my server would be blacklisted in a heart beat

Curious to know what special treatment? Have you even read the server reporting forum? I have seen 2 confirmed cases of a server being shut down from the NUMEROUS postings of admin abuse.

Personally I have three tickets for admin abuse that have been open since the beginning of August with nothing being done.

my beans.. you have them...

I think you're trying too hard. Have Towel send a better ambassador for his stream.

I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect stereotypical, self-loathing nerd rager on the internet than PeakOfDominance. Thanks for the lulz man.

• Like 5

I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect stereotypical, self-loathing nerd rager on the internet than PeakOfDominance. Thanks for the lulz man.

my wife of 13 years thanks you for the compliment.

brb getting my junk touched. glad i could provide lulz.

my wife of 13 years thanks you for the compliment.

brb getting my junk touched. glad i could provide lulz.

wife of 13 years? i wouldn't be surprised if you were actually 13 years old.

ps a diet might help