kcuestag

How do I remove Wired Fences?

Anyone knows how to remove wired fences?

We were trolling the other day and all Elektro is filled with them in every building, and it makes the performance go down quite badly.

We tried removing them manually with the entrenching tool, but as soon as we restart the server they're all back. :doh:

Any way of getting rid of them?

Posteed it on the Server General as it is a question which affects my server.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need a toolbox buddy, not the entrenching tool, and go to ironsights aiming at the iron pole to get the menu option: remove CAT wire.

You need a toolbox buddy, not the entrenching tool, and go to ironsights aiming at the iron pole to get the menu option: remove CAT wire.

dont listen to this guy, run and prone into them.. works everytime

you gotta manually take each one down by getting a toolbox and mousewheeling on the middle stick of a wired fence

I presume the server is running the latest patch so keeps reverting to the state it was in just prior to the update. They won't stay removed till devs sort it out and hopefully release a fix in the next patch

Edit: see 'tents and vehicles not saving' - also if you are the admin, revert it to the last patch then remove it.

Edited by Criminal

We tried removing them manually, but as soon as we restart the server they're all back

you gotta manually take each one down by getting a toolbox and mousewheeling on the middle stick of a wired fence

2 more people on the forums who just cannot comprehend what they read........

Edited by Trigonometry
  • Like 1

Sorry I meant the toolbox.

Yes I did remove them manually with the toolbox, but after a server restart they are back again...

Edited by kcuestag

I guess we'll need to wait for 1.7.3 to fix it then?

Sucks, performance in Elektro is quite bad due to the fences ahahahah.