Sign in to follow this  
pwnage13371

The whole hive needs to be wiped

There are too many hacked guns flying around. I know they will be hacked in again, but there wil be less. You know all those assholes with as-50 tws? Gone.

• Like 1

This game will be broken until it is stand alone. Arma 2 is made for scripting. At least when it is stand alone there may be some small chance to get rid of some of the hackers, as it stands now there is probably more of them then there is of us!

the game is a mess right now..... with all the hacking i might stop playing anyways guildwars 2 coming soon :)

• Like 1

Absolutely not. Hacked in items get wiped on server restart. Wipe the hive and all tents/vehicles/other hive things that are actually legitimate would be gone. Bad idea punishing legit players due to hackers. That being said I've noticed a huge decline in hackers since the latest Battleye update.

Based on your thread title, ill get some windex.

In actual, how about a big f*** u. Im not giving up my SVD camo that i searched forever for just because you stand on roofs in cherno to search for loot. Tired of these threads. Stay away from the cities or pick smaller servers. Not that hard is it?

Edited by WildLeon
  • Like 1

People are too attached to their pixels. Monthly hive wipe would be great.

• Like 3

Absolutely not. Hacked in items get wiped on server restart. Wipe the hive and all tents/vehicles/other hive things that are actually legitimate would be gone. Bad idea punishing legit players due to hackers. That being said I've noticed a huge decline in hackers since the latest Battleye update.

Where did you get that info from? I've never seen hacked weapons disappearing after a server restart (i got a pdw sd from a dead body).

I wouldn't mind if the hive gets completely restarted, but can you imagine the amount of people crying about they lost their gear, will be as annoying as the hackers.

People are too attached to their pixels. Monthly hive wipe would be great.

I agree though not quite as often. Every 3, 6, or 12 months is what I was thinking.

Wipe all the vehicles and tents, but keep players' inv intact. Then, watch the storm of dupers running to their tents to get their precious m4a1 cco sds and as50s.

• Like 1

They don't get wiped, the get duped... great!

In actual, how about a big f*** u. Im not giving up my SVD camo that i searched forever for just because you stand on roofs in cherno to search for loot. Tired of these threads. Stay away from the cities or pick smaller servers. Not that hard is it?

You are testing a game in the alpha stage, they can do what they like for testing to see the results. Currently it's not a true test on how the game progresses with every kid in the game having a fucking THERMAL scope AS50. It's bullshit and needs to go. Also it would remove all the duped stuff. So what if you lose your tent? You get to go loot for your stuff again, it's more fun.

• Like 3

when 1.7.3 comes out

all the AS50 TWS will turn into makarovs (or atleast the majority of them)

happens every update

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

There are too many hacked guns flying around. I know they will be hacked in again, but there wil be less. You know all those assholes with as-50 tws? Gone.

Should have been done months ago, remember the update that was gonna wipe out the tents ?, those tents are still there.

• Like 1

Haw, you will probably be killed by a sniper anyway. Can't wait to see what happens.

Also, y u get so defencive?

Edited by pwnage13371
  • Like 1

I was also shot in my own server by an AS-50 and i was lying in a bush. There were about 5 people in my server. Sometimes population doesn't matter.

I was also shot in my own server by an AS-50 and i was lying in a bush. There were about 5 people in my server. Sometimes population doesn't matter.

I killed a guy lastnight in the middle of the far northeast forest with a AS-50, I just know he was calling me a hacker (I know I would have been) but I was running though looking for cars/trucks and heard an expolsion and saw some smoke, I followed the smoke and found he had wrecked his tractor and was trying bandage himself...

He already discussed how he's going to fix this. He's going to allow servers to have their own hives. Basically servers will get to choose if your character and his stuff is specific so a brand new server, when that feature is allowed, won't have access to the flooded as50s ect.