Sign in to follow this  
daedrick

Stuck at infinite loading screen since a week now. Never happenned before...

Hello, last week, I died, I had a relatively old character and I got killed, after witnessing my pathetic death, I disconnected. Then, one day later, I tried playing, and Ive got stuck in the loading screen. I tried many servers, updated my game multiple times, updated the beta patch, used six launcher, used arma 2 launcer 1.4 and used DAYZ commander... nothing seems to work.

I have been using six updater to update my game for more than a month now. I was using arma ll 1.4 launcher to launch my game and play. I always had the latest beta patch, and everything worked perfectly fine until lately. (have been playing before the mod got really popular)

Thats when I switched to DAYZ commander because of this glitch, but it didn't fix it. It updated my game files tough.

So yeah, here I am, out of ideas to fix my problem. So, I ask you guys if maybe you know the fix or someone with a fix.

I know its irevelant but here is my hardware;

intel core 2 quad CPU

ram 8 go

windows 7 x64

nvidia geforce 9800 gt

Im pretty sure unistalling anything will help me with my problem. I believe its a hive problem, or something along those lines, so if Im right, could an admin or anyone else actually unbug my character? Also, I never been into the debug forest, ever.

im haveing the same problem but i didnt die i was just hanging out in the middle of the map then disconnected for the day then came back to get a infinite black loading screen on all servers

If you are stuck on loading, you are not fully updated. I had this problem with I tried to update to 1.7.2.5. I had to update with DayZ commander to fix the problem.

Did you read my post? I am fully updated and I played on 1.7.2.5 before I died, then the loading screen happenned, and I updated again and again, and yet Im still stuck.

updatest.jpg Edited by daedrick

Just signed up so I can help you guys..

1. Download dayz commander

2. Update your versions if they are already updated downgrade them then go back to the new versions

3. Using dayz commander go into the settings and run the game through steam.. you will see a message telling you about bad version, server rejected connection just keep trying different servers until you get into one and your game should load

4. Play the game and give me blood bags please *biblethump*

Edited by SmexyMillz

lol nice post SmexyMillz, I finaly made it into the game.

I delete all the files in my DAYZ folder

using dayz commander, I reinstalled the game

I joined a server with the exact same version as me both beta and dayz and It worked.

Now, I logged out, will see if it happens again. Hope that helps.