neotinx

it seems like everyone has adopted the new policy "shoot first and ask a question later"

Lately, it seems that all surviors (non-bandit players) are extremely edgy or paranoid in the servers... I haven't met any friendly player(s) in the towns or major strategical points (barracks, fire stations, markets, etc)..

What's going on?

The focus of this game is survival not necessarily shoot-on-sight such as COD or BF3. I understand that the necessity of self-defense and safety. However, it's getting ridiclous how the game is slowly but surely changing into a generic FPS game.... (shoot on sight, no attempt to communicate nor work as a team in harsh enviroment). So many players care only about loots and better weapons for PVP off killing othew new players or their fellow survivors.....

what do you guys think? please post your CONSTRUCTIVE critcism or opinions in respectful manners in regard to this topic

I hate to see this game turning into hacker-fested generic FPS games with full of 12-year old kids runnig around with some noob-tube...

Since pretty much everyone knows this have turned into a hacker fest, While allmost everyone is yelling FRIENDLY FRIENDLY and yet you get shot and backstabbed.. You cannot really trust the poor guy who's yelling FRIENDLY FRIENDLY,

In my case, Everything that moves quicker then a zombie? gets shot at and gets a broken leg. Then i know that i can get away without problems.. I'm not too keen on shooting suvivors, but if they open fire, i'll be sure to take their lives if able too.

Edited by Minamo

New? This has been the attitude for awhile, it mirrors how people are going to act in an apocalypse anyways. Are you going to trust someone who can just as easily shoot you in the back of the head when you aren't looking?

um been like that since bandit skins went

Always love when this just gets thrown out. In reality banditry and murder rates both fell for many weeks following the removal of the skins. In fact bandits per living character and survivals ending in murder are only just now returning to what they were back when we had the original skins.

Reality so rarely enters forum discussions though, I know. So don't let me interrupt.

well if the bandits kill survivers the surviver is gonna get pissed soon enough n just shoot on site eh,

So not there fault if ask me but i know where you going on this bud

maybe there should be a safe haven for players non pvp server but to me it takes the fun out of the game after all Z are easy meat

take the pvp out be crap find a clan or play with mates best way

It'll take a bit before pure breed hostility returns to paranoid mistrust.

You can just reactivate humanity, after months of KOS and expect a change overnight.

As soon as people get more used to hero skins, you might see a small change.

Even before removing banditskins, meeting survivors was dangerous business.

You don't have strike up a conversation with a hot barrel in your face, so whenever you meet a stranger, go for solid cover, before you ask friendly?

because everytime i tried to say hi or "friendly", im immediatly greeted with a hailstorm of bullets. its a downward spiral. one person has it happen to often to them, then they decide there is no longer any choice but to do the same thing. personally, i see someone i would rather hide, let them pass, GTFO outa dodge while watching my 6. but sometimes i have to shoot and as you put it "as questions later" was in a shopping mart today, saw a dude crawling, stand up, and enter from the back. now, i knew that dude was most likely coming in so i stayed put and got ready to attack. he came into the main room and i blasted him. did i have a choice? yes? could i of not shot him? yes. but was i going to just let him walk unknowingly towards me with his gun pointed in my direction? heck no. he would got scared and shot me. if i would of said "friendly" there is a 50/50 chance he would of still killed me. cannot trust anyone in this game. i'm going to try and get together with a group later who was advertising on the forums. i can only hope they are trustworthy and wont shoot me on site so i can actually play with some respectable people, but we shall see!

In the past day that I've played on Lingor Island, I made friends with 8 out of the 10 people that I have seen. I feel like Lingor has more unknowns because it is new, so people try to group up more.