Sign in to follow this  
neotinx

it seems like everyone has adopted the new policy "shoot first and ask a question later"

Lately, it seems that all surviors (non-bandit players) are extremely edgy or paranoid in the servers... I haven't met any friendly player(s) in the towns or major strategical points (barracks, fire stations, markets, etc)..

What's going on?

The focus of this game is survival not necessarily shoot-on-sight such as COD or BF3. I understand that the necessity of self-defense and safety. However, it's getting ridiclous how the game is slowly but surely changing into a generic FPS game.... (shoot on sight, no attempt to communicate nor work as a team in harsh enviroment). So many players care only about loots and better weapons for PVP off killing othew new players or their fellow survivors.....

what do you guys think? please post your CONSTRUCTIVE critcism or opinions in respectful manners in regard to this topic

I hate to see this game turning into hacker-fested generic FPS games with full of 12-year old kids runnig around with some noob-tube...

or major strategical points (barracks, fire stations, markets, etc) ? why would anyone be friendly in these locations they server one purpose. To get a firearm

Old news my son.

Exactly. Its only going to get worse as long as there is no way to tell the "good guys" from the "bad guys" and there is nothing to discourage people from just killing to get gear or, well, just killing to be dicks.

Join a squad, make a home on a server and defend it.

It's much more fun to play with other people.. I was a lone wolf for the first ~200 hours I played, now I swear by my group and we help each other out with ammo and other loot. Plus, we have a "clan" server, so when there are unknowns on it, we know their locations and if they attack one of us, they might as well jump off a lighthouse. ;)

Not to mention when we drop off our weapons and play "hunger games" type games by hunting each other in a certain area, or just generally keeping each other aware of what is happening in other parts of the map.

Trust me.. it's much more satisfying than playing solo in the woods with a hunting knife. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde