poogun99

Banned from UK135

I was banned from UK135 (House of Towels) for scripting even thou i was not scripting. I was kicked early for the script restriction #180 as i was in the menu options but besides from that, i was not scripting and i was wrongly banned.

Witnesses: Derpy, Blaze, Bublacok

• Like 1

We found two cars earlier on the server in which we stole and took back to the camp, The cars were in almost fully repaired and where found in Drozhino near the woods, We decided to take the cars after looting them and move them to a place where we could create a camp. Later on we finally made it their to park the two cars and unpack a tent. Then i decided to jot down our cordinates on the map to find that everyone else was saying that poogun was banned for scripting. i have no idea why he was banned and i have been with poogun sincewe decided to play again after we died. therfore i know that he has not scripted when i was around. Also i can confirm that poogun was kicked for battleye script 180 after he accidently clicked the server control button on the Map menu.

• Like 2

We found two cars earlier on the server in which we stole and took back to the camp, The cars were in almost fully repaired and where found in Drozhino near the woods, We decided to take the cars after looting them and move them to a place where we could create a camp. Later on we finally made it their to park the two cars and unpack a tent. Then i decided to jot down our cordinates on the map to find that everyone else was saying that poogun was banned for scripting. i have no idea why he was banned and i have been with poogun sincewe decided to play again after we died. therfore i know that he has not scripted when i was around. Also i can confirm that poogun was kicked for battleye script 180 after he accidently clicked the server control button on the Map menu.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

• Like 1

As there is no guarantee the Admin of this server visit these forums, you may have to seek them out instead.

I notice the server IP is owned by Vilayer. Maybe visit their Teamspeak and ask for help getting in contact with the Admin.

I am one of 2 admins on this server.

I was not on last night so I will need to speak to my mate to find out what happened.

What is you ingame name?

Your ban has been reversed, it was me and I was wrong and it had nothing to do with finding vehicles I was just looking at logs. There was another guy banned wrongly at the same time not with you guys and his has been reversed too. Around 10 minutes after the ban happened.

With so many scripters, jasons, invisible people, vehicles getting spawned in left right and centre im getting sick of it and im hardly playing. Also trying to protect the people that are playing.

Your welcome to come back if you want, my bad :(

edit : also if you need to speak to an admin because of a ban or you see scripting etc jump on ts it would be sorted faster, the ts is in the MOTD.

Edited by RobCivicCRX
  • Like 1

Your ban has been reversed, it was me and I was wrong and it had nothing to do with finding vehicles I was just looking at logs. There was another guy banned wrongly at the same time not with you guys and his has been reversed too. Around 10 minutes after the ban happened.

With so many scripters, jasons, invisible people, vehicles getting spawned in left right and centre im getting sick of it and im hardly playing. Also trying to protect the people that are playing.

edit : also if you need to speak to an admin because of a ban or you see scripting etc jump on ts it would be sorted faster, the ts is in the MOTD.

Alright, thanks for information.

Also, can I have a list of The admin names so I know who I'll be looking for when a little mistake happens.

Thanks In advance.