(TWG)xDemGoblinz

Team War Gaming is recruiting [Teamspeak,Gaming Community,16+]

nnii3.jpg

The About Us Forum Post

We are a gaming clan/community.Not a fake military organization.We attract gamers not want to be

soldiers.If you enjoy that type of theme join the military and receive actual rank.

Our logic is simple,fun,organized,structured & devoted to gaming.

Our players consist of many nationalitys & races.

As a gaming community we do play many games together.

If you are one of those to dramatic individuals,please be aware we have a 100% no idiot policy.

This clan is run a certain way,some may enjoy some may not.

As we do live in an age with trollers aka children who weren't hugged properly,

please take into consideration that only YOU the recruit can void rumors/stories about us.

Our player selection is simple.Fill out an application on our website.We then select you for an interview process

to talk about more details which weren't disclosed here.

We are a very understanding community.We all have jobs and other priorities to deal with.

After a long day at work,with your kids, you want to come online and hang out with the same people that

will not abandon you unlike another community.

The only thing we ask is for your honesty,loyalty,respect and activity.

In return you will receive a great community.

We have/useTeamspeak Only.

We also offer a competitive branch which is optional.

We don't believe in the survivor,bandit theme.We have our own style of playing the game.There are times we kill for fun other times we play to help players etc.I suppose we're both,but honestly we're simply Human.Play for fun,kill when need to,and help when its needed.

Games We Play

- DayZ(Chernarus,Lingor)

- League Of Legends

- Smite Beta

- Starcraft 2

- Counter Strike:Global Offensive

- & more!

Clan Recruitment Rules

- Must be 16 or older to apply.

- Must have a working microphone and Teamspeak.

- Must be active often.

- Must be able to take criticism and humor.

- NO Racism,Sexism

- NO clan hopping.

- NO Hacking/Scripting/Cheating of any kind is allowed.

- [AOW] or [TWG] tags must be worn at all times.

Ranking System

There are special ranks given to those with useful qualities (example: Server Admin).

Our ranking system is separated into 2 groups.

- [AOW] tags consist of new members,players under 21.

- [TWG] tags consist of players over the age of 21 & have been proven to be dedicated,loyal players.

I am the only Leader in the clan & no others will be announced.

Officer - This position is earned and given to the most trustworthy & dedicated player.Each officer shares equal power with the other fellow officers.Day to day tasks of an officer consist of talking to recruits,handling Q&A's & much more.Position is limited & only open when in need or someone is deserving.

Veteran - Players who have been in this clan for a long period of time that have shown with loyalty,activeness & have proven that they will remain here.These players are also active in forums,donate,and show off our clan in the purest way possible.This position is also earned.

Member - Full features are permitted.You are a full pledged member.You obey all the rules and conduct.You now represent this community.Member rank is given only to those who have passed a trial and have proven to be a positive factor in this clan.

Recruit - Standard entry rank given to players who have been accepted threw application & interview process.This rank has very limited access to clan information in every way possible.You will be tested in multiple ways.Most players aren't in this rank for more then 2 days.

Refer to our "Code Of Conduct" page on our website for a ton of more insight!

Certain information was kept private in this post and is only revealed during our interview.

Clan Website Application

http://teamartofwar.enjin.com/

dXTLA.png

Edited by (TWG)xDemGoblinz

Ripoff's :P. there is only one original AoW clan. and they have been around for the past 17 years.

Troller too strong.

Absolutely wrong kiddo lol

I am interested but the link you provided does not work? :S

it works fine for us.Ill re-edit it to the main homepage.you might have to make an account with enjin.

How do i contact you guys, i would really like to try out for this clan. Is there an email in the link? or do i need to direct message you?

Its in the briefing.Shouldn't even be asking that question lol

Is it a survivor clan or bandit clan, vital information that is :P

That is a great question.it is pretty much answered since this post is in "Bandit Campfire" LOL

Good callout though,i will include that in the post when i re-edit later.

This post was made more or less simple.Hence why i use the term "brief" summary.

Quick Question how long will it take to process our applications? (ill regularly check email and the website)

When you finished your application it says it takes up 24 hours.

I'll message you with a decline on your app,or accepted and next up interview step.

hey Goblin, how about you stop using the header I made, i am no longer part of your clan remember ?

hey Goblin, how about you stop using the header I made, i am no longer part of your clan remember ?

Your header? Correction.I believe it is my intellectual property.My ideas.I understand your a whiny boy.As confirmed by all of your former clanmates.

I know you dont understand too much but this is a recruitment thread.You can continue rambling.

Everyone is laughing in teamspeak btw.It's sad.Anyway thank you for the free bump on the thread.

If you want you can go make a forum post about how much were bad and how i stole my OWN property.

Good luck in joining a future clan.Please dont use us as a former clan reference.

Also,please stop being bipolar.

Have a good day.

You may now continue bumping(free advertising my clan)

---- xDemGoblinZ

Edited by (AOW)xDemGoblinZ

Your idea or not, i am the one who made it, and i am as you can see in no way shape or form whining, just friendly asking to create your own, because aferall i was the one who made it with PS.

I simply asked for that, and not a childish reaction. It was merely a friendly request. Why do you jump in such a hostile defensive position right of the bat? Anyhow, be so kind as to remove it.

PS: If you are so full of ''intellectual ideas then i am sure you wont have any trouble making your own.

Edited by Hpnot1Q

Your idea or not, i am the one who made it, and i am as you can see in no way shape or form whining, just friendly asking to create your own, because aferall i was the one who made it with PS.

I simply asked for that, and not a childish reaction. It was merely a friendly request. Why do you jump in such a hostile defencive position right of the bat? Anyhow, be so kind as to remove it.

PS: If you are so full of ''intellectual ideas then i am sure you wont have any trouble making your own.

I wasn't hostile lmao.Again this is why you were asked to leave.Final response to your trolling.

My property.My ideas.You are complaining on a RECRUIT THREAD.

My friend you be kind enough to stop posting.

I will not remove my ideas.

You will not be responded to again.

As a professional please stop arguing and accept you were removed because of your intolerable ways with myself and the clan.

Good Day Man

P.S. They are my ideas,regardless you do know it can be remade on our end too LMAO.

You basically made yourself look like a complete idiot.

Goodbye

So you think saying '' Hey lets make a header'' has higher value and right than the person who actually spent the few hours creating the thing ? Your logic is twisted mate.

And correct me if am wrong but at least 2 others not rage quit ? 1 in your very own presence, and the second one while you were not online. They both came back eventually, but it is only a matter of time until the rest takes a permanent leave like i did. And i hope you have a blast with those guys laughing at me, cause you don't even want to know the kind of trash talk every and each one of them has on you when you are not on TS.

I am just trying to pull as much of the real Goblin out as i can here so people witness what kind of clan owner their about have.

Edited by Hpnot1Q

So you think saying '' Hey lets make a header'' has higher value and right than the person who actually spent the few hours creating the thing ? Your logic is twisted mate.

And correct me if am wrong but at least 2 others not rage quit ? 1 in your very own presence, and the second one while you were not online. They both came back eventually, but it is only a matter of time until the rest takes a permanent leave like i did. And i hope you have a blast with those guys laughing at me, cause you don't even want to know the kind of trash talk every and each one of them has on you when you are not on TS.

I am just trying to pull as much of the real Goblin out as i can here so people witness what kind of clan owner their about have.

Sigh...trolling is weak with this one.

Clan still laughing at you.

I believe this is the best time for this as any...

You mad?

HAHA YES! Hes mad.

Btw you were given an option to leave.

No one raged quit the clan.

Good false information.

Keep bumping us up thanx man :thumbsup:

You mad?

HAHA YES! Hes mad.

Really ? This is what you degraded to?

Ulgh i'm done here man, i wish you best of luck with the clan.

• Like 1

Really ? This is what you degraded to?

Ulgh i'm done here man, i wish you best of luck with the clan.

Finally Thank You.

To deal with a child one must become a child.

Wahhh

Sorry humor kicked in

Good day man :)

My property.My ideas

Think you have to learn a thing or two about copyright.

If Hpnot1Q is the creator of the header. Then it is his property, and you can't use it without his permission . Even with you claiming that it is your property because you had an idea.

I am willing to handle the case for Hpnot1Q in the court.

Think you have to learn a thing or two about copyright.

If Hpnot1Q is the creator of the header. Then it is his property, and you can't use it without his permission . Even with you claiming that it is your property because you had an idea.

I am willing to handle the case for Hpnot1Q in the court.

I know that,simply dont care lol.

People seem not to understand trolling is out of style.

I will see you in court then! LOL

BTW for all you know i used my OWN PS to re-create my ideas.

And since your so smart.He doesn't have anything copyrighted.

Everyones stuff is copied from a source.

Silly boys trolling works on kids.

Good Day

Edited by (AOW)xDemGoblinZ